we totally have too much in commonravi wrote:me tooDanIrelle wrote: lol, i love t'internet
Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all
As soon as i say that, my brother turned to me and said it'll be made into a GIF.
Although he did say it would have FAIL written on it.
"Last night was an A1, tip top clubbing jam fare, it was a sandwich of fun, on extasy bread, wrapped up in a big bag like disco fudge, it does get much better than that, i just wish i could CONTROL THESE FUCKING MOOD SWINGS!"
1. Interlagos, Brazil, last race of the F1 season.newmy wrote:I have literally no idea what is going on there, none at all.
2. To win the championship, Felipe Massa had to win the race, and Lewis Hamilton had to come below 5th place.
3. Felipe Massa won the race, and on the last corner, Lewis Hamilton was 6th.
4. Massa's crew and family celebrated as he crossed the line, assuming he'd won the race and the championship.
5. On the last corner, Lewis Hamilton moved from 6th to 5th and crossed the finish line, winning the championship.
6. Massa's crew and family are told, and abruptly stop celebrating as their faces flood with disappointment.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests