Tenth Anniversary Edition albums

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

nunouk

Tenth Anniversary Edition albums

Post by nunouk » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:06 pm

I know I am not cool, but I still prefer CDs! Any plans for last year's Love Ire & Song and this year's Poetry Of The Deed Tenth Anniversary Editions to be issued on CD? I really love 2017's Sleep Is For The Week 2CD set, and it bugs me to not be able to continue the series.

Thanks.

Andy

Evan

Re: Tenth Anniversary Edition albums

Post by Evan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:32 pm

I know you asked Frank but I can answer this as I worked on them - I am afraid the answer is no, or at least certainly not at this time.

There is not enough demand for the CD version, and they are expensive editions to produce, so it was decided to continue the series on vinyl only (which sells very well).
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

nunouk

Post by nunouk » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:56 pm

Damn, I was afraid that would be the answer. What a shame. Thanks for the response.

nunouk

Post by nunouk » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:31 pm

Sorry, one last question. In the absence of a CD version, my other option is digital download. Any idea why Sleep and Poetry tenth anniversary editions and accompanying live shows are available to download but Love and the live show are not?

Evan

Post by Evan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:27 am

nunouk wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:31 pm
Sorry, one last question. In the absence of a CD version, my other option is digital download. Any idea why Sleep and Poetry tenth anniversary editions and accompanying live shows are available to download but Love and the live show are not?
None. I would suggest emailing Xtra Mile.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

nunouk

Post by nunouk » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:04 am

Thanks. Done. No one seems to know why that release is not available to download or stream so they are looking into it.

Thanks again.

nunouk

Post by nunouk » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:18 pm

Really great to now be able to buy the Love Ire & Song bonus disc digitally. No live show has been made available though like there was for the other 2 tenth anniversary releases. Was there a bonus live download with the Love Ire And Song release?

northernlights

Post by northernlights » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:41 pm

nunouk wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:18 pm
Really great to now be able to buy the Love Ire & Song bonus disc digitally. No live show has been made available though like there was for the other 2 tenth anniversary releases. Was there a bonus live download with the Love Ire And Song release?
Yes, a solo set 6 April 2007 Swindon.

All three 10th editions have been fabulous from the packaging to the demos and the live download.

nunouk

Post by nunouk » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:20 am

Was that the gig that came with Sleep Is For The Week rather than Love Ire & Song?

northernlights

Post by northernlights » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:37 am

nunouk wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:20 am
Was that the gig that came with Sleep Is For The Week rather than Love Ire & Song?
My mistake, Love, Ire And Song had 11 April 2008, Nottingham.