frank vinyl

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

northernlights
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: frank vinyl

Post by northernlights » Fri May 25, 2018 12:56 am

I posed this in Ask Me but maybe Evan can answer it here. Long story short I pre ordered the Be More Kind box set and I'm refusing delivery due to UPS (nothing to do with the web store). Do you know of any plans to sell this elsewhere, Xtra Mile maybe? I would like to have it but won't deal with UPS anymore, not the first time they have screwed me.

northernlights
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: frank vinyl

Post by northernlights » Fri May 25, 2018 1:08 am

suitcaselife wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:47 pm
Evan wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:23 am
suitcaselife wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:46 am
Hey, it's been a while; just bought my new red 2x12" Love Ire & Song at Lost Evenings (haven't opened it yet) and ordered the gold re-press online.... - and I clearly hope it's not about to go as crazy as Sleep is For the Week (god, I own it 7 times now!). :oops:
You have to open it. The inside is the best bit

Came home on Tuesday around midnight, didn't do much at all yesterday. 5 gigs in a row (or 6 if you include THGC at the Monarch) were a bit much...even for me :lol:
I got home last Friday and just opened mine on the weekend. 5 shows in 5 days was the whole reason I crossed the pond, it was all the damn sightseeing that killed me.

The packaging on the gatefold is incredible. From the insert to the inside of the gatefold it's a nice looking piece.

User avatar
suitcaselife
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: frank vinyl

Post by suitcaselife » Fri May 25, 2018 11:29 am

scotty94 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 pm
suitcaselife wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:46 am
Hey, it's been a while; just bought my new red 2x12" Love Ire & Song at Lost Evenings (haven't opened it yet) and ordered the gold re-press online.... - and I clearly hope it's not about to go as crazy as Sleep is For the Week (god, I own it 7 times now!). :oops:
There is also a clear vinyl edition on XMR website :mrgreen:
Yes, I now have the red one and ordered the clear, the white and the golden version too. :roll:
75 gigs in 16 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

Evan
Posts: 1829
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: frank vinyl

Post by Evan » Sun May 27, 2018 11:14 am

northernlights wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:56 am
I posed this in Ask Me but maybe Evan can answer it here. Long story short I pre ordered the Be More Kind box set and I'm refusing delivery due to UPS (nothing to do with the web store). Do you know of any plans to sell this elsewhere, Xtra Mile maybe? I would like to have it but won't deal with UPS anymore, not the first time they have screwed me.
It's an exclusive to his store I am afraid. Won't be anywhere else as I understand it.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

northernlights
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: frank vinyl

Post by northernlights » Mon May 28, 2018 12:03 am

Evan wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:14 am
northernlights wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:56 am
I posed this in Ask Me but maybe Evan can answer it here. Long story short I pre ordered the Be More Kind box set and I'm refusing delivery due to UPS (nothing to do with the web store). Do you know of any plans to sell this elsewhere, Xtra Mile maybe? I would like to have it but won't deal with UPS anymore, not the first time they have screwed me.
It's an exclusive to his store I am afraid. Won't be anywhere else as I understand it.
Too bad. Thanks for the response Evan.

smige2
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:56 pm

Re: frank vinyl

Post by smige2 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:41 am

Anyone unable to redeem their download code from the Love Ire & Song 10th anniversary vinyl from the Xtra Mile store?
22.08.08, 29.10.08, 19.01.09, 07.03.09, 30.08.09, 29.10.09, 24.03.10, 19.06.10, 19.07.10, 10.12.10, 21.04.11, 27.05.11, 27.11.11, 13.04.12, 25.04.13, 12.09.14, 26.03.15, 29.03.15, 31.07.15, 13.05.17, 14.05.17, 29.07.17, 12.05.18

My music

Evan
Posts: 1829
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: frank vinyl

Post by Evan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:09 am

smige2 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:41 am
Anyone unable to redeem their download code from the Love Ire & Song 10th anniversary vinyl from the Xtra Mile store?
Not tried. Email info@xtramilerecordings.com
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

smige2
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:56 pm

Re: frank vinyl

Post by smige2 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:45 am

Got a new code from Xtra Mile and had the same problem - when I clicked 'Download Zip' I got the message "This product is not yet available - please come back after its release date has been reached."

However I found a solution - by clicking 'Download' next to each song I was able to download each track individually. Just thought I'd share in case anyone has the same issue.
22.08.08, 29.10.08, 19.01.09, 07.03.09, 30.08.09, 29.10.09, 24.03.10, 19.06.10, 19.07.10, 10.12.10, 21.04.11, 27.05.11, 27.11.11, 13.04.12, 25.04.13, 12.09.14, 26.03.15, 29.03.15, 31.07.15, 13.05.17, 14.05.17, 29.07.17, 12.05.18

My music

Sivvy
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:13 pm
Location: New Forest

Re: frank vinyl

Post by Sivvy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:59 pm

I have to say, the red vinyl Lost Evenings edition looks beautiful (especially loving the mirrored sleeve).

Thanks for the download tip, as I was struggling! It’s fascinating to hear the changes in the live shows over the last ten years. And while Ladies of London Town has never been at the top of my FT playlist to date, I’m blown away by the acoustic version, which is now on constant repeat. Who knew?

Evan
Posts: 1829
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: frank vinyl

Post by Evan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:13 pm

Sivvy wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:59 pm
I have to say, the red vinyl Lost Evenings edition looks beautiful (especially loving the mirrored sleeve).
I am well happy with the mirror-board sleeve. Came out much better than I thought it would.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

northernlights
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: frank vinyl

Post by northernlights » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:18 pm

smige2 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:45 am
Got a new code from Xtra Mile and had the same problem - when I clicked 'Download Zip' I got the message "This product is not yet available - please come back after its release date has been reached."

However I found a solution - by clicking 'Download' next to each song I was able to download each track individually. Just thought I'd share in case anyone has the same issue.
Had the same thing but was able to download them as individual files. Bit of a pain but at least it worked.

Evan, love the packaging. All the lyrics on the gatefold is nice and the mirror cover is damn cool.

waywardson
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:49 am

Re: frank vinyl

Post by waywardson » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Hey Evan! Do you have plans for POTD 10th anniversary vinyl?

Cheers!

Evan
Posts: 1829
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: frank vinyl

Post by Evan » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:02 am

waywardson wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:46 pm
Hey Evan! Do you have plans for POTD 10th anniversary vinyl?

Cheers!
I would imagine there is a decent possibility of it happening, but nothing has been confirmed to my knowledge.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests