Mongol Horde - Gigs 2018

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

invaderphantom

Mongol Horde - Gigs 2018

Post by invaderphantom » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:15 pm

The motherfucking Horde is back and nobody made a topic about this yet? Shame on you guys!

25 Jan 2018 | Glasgow, UK, King Tuts
26 Jan 2018 | Manchester, UK, Academy 3
27 Jan 2018 | Birmingham, UK, O2 Institute 2
28 Jan 2018 | London, UK, The Scala

Extremely excited about this. Because I'm unsure if the band is ever going to come to Germany, I immediately bought tickets for Birmingham and convinced my two friends to do so, too. I could convince them because they're also Frank Turner fans but I'm not sure if they know what exactly they're going to witness.

I'm so damn happy that I will actually see them live. I'm not sure if there are many like me but the Mongol Horde album is one of my favorite heavy albums of all time and I've been jamming it since release. I was scared it was a one-time thing so I'm really glad to see the project continue.

Sivvy

Re: Mongol Horde - Gigs 2018

Post by Sivvy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:10 am

So excited at the return of Merngerl Herde - see you in Birmingham! I was on holiday for the last MH tour, so there’s no way I’m going to miss this one (even if it means a long road trip up to my old Midlands home town for the first time in years. Bostin’). Hoping this means a new Hörde album on the horizon too . . .

It’ll be my first non-working day in the whole of January (incl. weekends) so I can think of no better way to celebrate than by jumping around in a darkened room and screaming my head off. I’m off to buy some Strepsils in readiness.

invaderphantom

Post by invaderphantom » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi guys,

has anyone received their tickets yet? I'm a bit nervous because my gigsandtours.com order is supposed to ship to Germany, but the shipping fee was only 2.50 pounds, which seemed a bit low to me for international shipping. That's why I'm worried that the tickets might have been lost or maybe haven't even left the UK at all.

Of course, these worries would be lessened if you guys told me that you haven't received a ticket yet either. Or maybe someone responsible for the gig reads this and can confirm that tickets haven't been sent out yet?

I hope everyone reading this has a nice week.

Sivvy

Post by Sivvy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:06 am

Don’t panic, I don’t think they’ve been sent out yet - I haven’t had mine in any case. So excited for this!