Music Venue Trust t-shirts

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

richardp08

Music Venue Trust t-shirts

Post by richardp08 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi Frank,

Many of us ordered the t-shirt that you designed for Music Venue Trust. Unfortunately (as far as I know), no one seems to have received this item yet. We were originally told that they had been shipped on 22nd October, then we were told this wasn't actually the case and that they were shipped on 6th November and that those of us in the UK would definitely have them by Thursday 9th, but that date has been and gone. Each time any of us contact Music Venue Trust they just say that there isn't anything that they can do, as they are entirely in the hands of their suppliers/delivery. Despite several people asking for the information, they won't tell us who is supplying/delivering the item though, which is stopping us from contacting them to ask exactly what they are doing!

I know that this isn't 'your' problem, but do you have any contacts at Music Venue Trust that could put a little more effort into trying to find out exactly where these items are and when we can expect to receive them? I also know that it isn't entirely an issue caused by Music Venue Trust, but they are the only ones who can provide a resolution, something that doesn't appear to be happening at the moment.

The t-shirts weren't cheap, nor was the shipping, so it's frustrating that it's taking so long for what looks like a good item to arrive. I know it isn't directly affecting your reputation, but it is certainly impacting the professional reputation of Music Venue Trust.

If you can help in any way it would be appreciated. If not, we'll just have to hope that they arrive soon.

Looking forward to receiving my copy of Songbook - keep up the good work. And it must be time for a return visit to Brighton ;-)
1300 (Brighton), 1529 (Portsmouth), 1777 (Southampton)

richardp08

Re: Music Venue Trust t-shirts

Post by richardp08 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:59 pm

They've issued another update today, after several tweets and messages went unanswered - turns out that we hadn't been told the truth as the t-shirts hadn't been issued despite several guarantees that they had!

We've finally been given details of the distribution company, so they are now getting our emails.

Overall a very frustrating experience.

richardp08

Re: Music Venue Trust t-shirts

Post by richardp08 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:49 pm

T-shirts have now started to arrive, for those of us in the UK.