UK tour dates announced....

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Hatchet

Re: UK tour dates announced....

Post by Hatchet » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:20 pm

So, it's nearly upon us. Anyone else getting slightly over-excited yet? First one for me is Friday. Plan so far - leave work early, drive 2.5 hours, find pub, go to gig. Dance like idiot and sing along to everything.

Kathbad

Post by Kathbad » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Hatchet wrote:So, it's nearly upon us. Anyone else getting slightly over-excited yet? First one for me is Friday. Plan so far - leave work early, drive 2.5 hours, find pub, go to gig. Dance like idiot and sing along to everything.

I can't wait!
Life is not a rehearsal.

Women who behave themselves are rarely remembered in history.

SalvdB

Post by SalvdB » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:43 pm

onelifeonechance wrote:
SalvdB wrote:Who's around for the Dublin gig? It's my birthday weekend, I have never been to Dublin, and so it seemed like a good idea... to go on my own... ummm. Yeah, company required!
i'm in the same boat! never been to Dublin and traveling alone for the show. we should hook up for a pint before doors. how long will you be in Dublin?
I arrive tomorrow afternoon, and am heading home again on Thursday evening. Currently asking around Couchsurfing.com to find a decent place to go hang out for a drink, that's not a total tourist trap! But yup, drinks before doors sounds good. How long are you around for?
They broke the mould before they made me.

SalvdB

Post by SalvdB » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:46 pm

AstridW wrote:
SalvdB wrote:Who's around for the Dublin gig? It's my birthday weekend, I have never been to Dublin, and so it seemed like a good idea... to go on my own... ummm. Yeah, company required!
Im going to Dublin, flying in on Tuesday, flying back thursday. I'll also be on my own :) been to Dublin for the first time last week (didn't see the city but more the county) so im definitely up for exploring the city this time :)
Grrr! I never got a notification of your reply. I'm in Dublin for the same amount of time - we should definitely hang out!

Marty_j

Post by Marty_j » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:25 am

Still not received tickets yet for Newcastle and Nottingham.????

SalvdB

Post by SalvdB » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:01 pm

SalvdB wrote:
onelifeonechance wrote:
i'm in the same boat! never been to Dublin and traveling alone for the show. we should hook up for a pint before doors. how long will you be in Dublin?
I arrive tomorrow afternoon, and am heading home again on Thursday evening. Currently asking around Couchsurfing.com to find a decent place to go hang out for a drink, that's not a total tourist trap! But yup, drinks before doors sounds good. How long are you around for?
So, to onelifeonechance and AstridW - I'm currently at London Luton Airport, due to fly out at 14:15, arriving at Dublin Airport around 15:35, then I need to go check into my hostel. The rest of my time is my own to do whatever. Want to go do something this evening if either of you are around? Look me up and give me a message on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AlmostSquamous!

I am now going to have a damn beer!

Deano2099

Post by Deano2099 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:02 am

Marty_j wrote:Still not received tickets yet for Newcastle and Nottingham.????
Not had tickets for Coventry either- has everyone else got their tickets?

Kerr

Post by Kerr » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Did you order through Gigs and Tours?.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10040&p=185933#p185933