Koo Koo

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

greyhoundgirl

Koo Koo

Post by greyhoundgirl » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 pm

I have been checking out this forum for a while and have been 'forced' to now join so I can express my personal hurt and disappointment at the lack of mad support. I have recently moved from Winchester to Cornwall and have tickets to Looe. Very happy to be seeing Frank again this year (my children's imaginative use of 'creative,' read swearing, language is phenomenal) but tbh feeling a bit left out of the whole Koo Koo thing. They look amazing especially to a primary school teacher like myself! Any chance of them surprising us at Looe?

fadedskyjeff

Re: Koo Koo

Post by fadedskyjeff » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:32 pm

...As I am an American, I don't know the geographic layout of the UK, however...please indulge me for a moment.

As someone who has spent time on the road with Frank, as well as the Koo Koo boys, and spent time with them at multiple shows, I can tell you this...If you can find a way to make it to one of the other shows where Koo Koo Kanga Roo WILL be there. DO NOT HESITATE! BUY TICKETS! GO SEE THEM!

Koo Koo Kanga Roo is absolutely one of the best live experiences you can ever hope to have, and if you are a school teacher for small children, and already look at them as if they are rad...Do it. Bring them into your classroom as well. Introduce your kids to them, and life as we know it will be better.

Just do it. You won't regret it.
...Me and all my friends are poets of the deed...

waywardson

Post by waywardson » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:02 pm

greyhoundgirl wrote:I have been checking out this forum for a while and have been 'forced' to now join so I can express my personal hurt and disappointment at the lack of mad support. I have recently moved from Winchester to Cornwall and have tickets to Looe. Very happy to be seeing Frank again this year (my children's imaginative use of 'creative,' read swearing, language is phenomenal) but tbh feeling a bit left out of the whole Koo Koo thing. They look amazing especially to a primary school teacher like myself! Any chance of them surprising us at Looe?
Go on and contact them. They love playing elemetary (primary) schools while out on tour. Let your school teacher friends in other cities know as well!

KooKooKangaRooParty@Gmail.com

Cheers!

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:27 pm

If there is any way to get to a show to see them, you must! I saw them 4 times in 5 days, and never tired of them! Your kids would ADORE them. Two of the loveliest fellows. By the way, their work has been covered by some pretty awesome singers:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkTYooooOZ ... e=youtu.be

Cheers! Darlene
shows? 90 so far...

greyhoundgirl

Post by greyhoundgirl » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:12 pm

I'd love to see them in another place but just can't afford it. My classroom is always a mad/ happy place to be so I know I'd love them.