First ever million dead gig

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Post Reply
User avatar
Tomasz
Posts: 1546
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:05 am

First ever million dead gig

Post by Tomasz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Pete wrote:Sometimes, I wish I was a dog on a swing.

marky p
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 11:17 am

Re: First ever million dead gig

Post by marky p » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:32 am

Brilliant, cheers for posting
23/10/06 - 5/2/07 – 20/9/07 – 13/12/07 – 23/4/08 - 25/5/08 – 29/10/08 – 28/3/09 – 26/6/09 – 24/3/10


martin
Posts: 4066
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:35 pm

Re: First ever million dead gig

Post by martin » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:20 am

Cheers for posting this. Some stuff there that I haven't heard for a long, long time!
"they cant even read what their selling, dirty bastards"

Evan
Posts: 1839
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: First ever million dead gig

Post by Evan » Wed May 07, 2014 10:22 am

Has everyone read this: http://www.tvisbetter.co.uk/million_dead/ ?

Enjoyable enough, but neglects everything beyond the recording of the first album. I WANT THE WHOLE STORY YOU BASTARDS!
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

User avatar
frank
Site Admin
Posts: 4196
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: First ever million dead gig

Post by frank » Wed May 07, 2014 11:35 am

Evan wrote:Has everyone read this: http://www.tvisbetter.co.uk/million_dead/ ?

Enjoyable enough, but neglects everything beyond the recording of the first album. I WANT THE WHOLE STORY YOU BASTARDS!
That's because it's part 1.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

Evan
Posts: 1839
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: First ever million dead gig

Post by Evan » Wed May 07, 2014 12:19 pm

frank wrote:
Evan wrote:Has everyone read this: http://www.tvisbetter.co.uk/million_dead/ ?

Enjoyable enough, but neglects everything beyond the recording of the first album. I WANT THE WHOLE STORY YOU BASTARDS!
That's because it's part 1.
Ah. Good news all round.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

Rubber_Soul
Posts: 1715
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Hythe

Re: First ever million dead gig

Post by Rubber_Soul » Wed May 07, 2014 4:46 pm

A good read, makes me want to dig out my Jarcrew and ThisGirl albums.
My acoustic sessions and history of Addistock gigs etc... - http://addistock.wordpress.com/

Find Addistock on facebook and twitter here - - http://www.facebook.com/AddistockSessions or http://twitter.com/addistock

martin
Posts: 4066
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:35 pm

Re: First ever million dead gig

Post by martin » Wed May 21, 2014 5:00 am

Evan wrote:
frank wrote:
Evan wrote:Has everyone read this: http://www.tvisbetter.co.uk/million_dead/ ?

Enjoyable enough, but neglects everything beyond the recording of the first album. I WANT THE WHOLE STORY YOU BASTARDS!
That's because it's part 1.
Ah. Good news all round.

Thoroughly enjoyable read. Was this an online type thing or were the four of you all in the same room? Is there hope yet...?

"Frank Turner: I think, and this is a sentence I’m phrasing carefully, that the period we spent with Cam is the more interesting and unique to me. Partly because we took it from nothing to whatever it was, and partly because I just think we were a musically stranger beast then, which is down to Cam’s guitar playing, which is something I really feel like I didn’t appreciate as much at the time as I should have done. There’s me being a soppy cunt, but it’s true."


This has been my opinion all along and everyone was always all 'nah mate, harmony no harmony is way better'. It was honestly like listening to two completely different bands. One good, one not so much.
"they cant even read what their selling, dirty bastards"

User avatar
Tomasz
Posts: 1546
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:05 am

Re: First ever million dead gig

Post by Tomasz » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:54 am

martin wrote:
This has been my opinion all along and everyone was always all 'nah mate, harmony no harmony is way better'. It was honestly like listening to two completely different bands. One good, one not so much.
Nonsense
Pete wrote:Sometimes, I wish I was a dog on a swing.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests