I REALLY NEED HELP...

A place for your creative output - music, photos, videos, poetry, whatever

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Granty2k12

I REALLY NEED HELP...

Post by Granty2k12 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:13 am

So, this isn't Frank-related, but I need all the help I can get! I'm working on my own EP, that I'm recording in March.
The cover art is done, but NONE of the pother art is done at all and the guy doing it has dropped out...
I have none of the stock files or the Photoshop file but if anyone here is - or knows anyone who is - a 'Photoshop artist', I really, really need help!! ><

Just to give people an idea, it's the attached image, and I would need a back cover which would be the same flooring, with the rain and a few puddles
maybe and the track-listing (and whatever production details need to be here, but that can be done at a much later date).

The liner notes which are basically just lyrics. It'd be front page of booklet (probably just the same as the attached image), two pages of lyrics, and back page.
On thinking about it now, the inside of the booklet probably wouldn't have any rain or water or anything... because it's inside the box.. I'm weird like that...
but the front and back page of the booklet would have puddles/wetness of some kind but no rain...

Right, I'll leave you lovely people alone. Really, any help would be much appreciated!

Tomasz

Re: I REALLY NEED HELP...

Post by Tomasz » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:28 pm

What's your budget for this work?
Pete wrote:Sometimes, I wish I was a dog on a swing.

fadedskyjeff

Post by fadedskyjeff » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:58 pm

For what it is worth. I used the website/app called "Fiverr" to do my album artwork. It's a pretty simple, cheap, and amazing marketplace to find all sort of amazing artists to help and work on stuff, for $5 a pop. Check it out, see if it helps...
...Me and all my friends are poets of the deed...

Granty2k12

Post by Granty2k12 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Thanks for you guys responding -- this issue has been resolved! Thanks again!! :)