For a laugh

A place for your creative output - music, photos, videos, poetry, whatever

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

agirlnamedfred

For a laugh

Post by agirlnamedfred » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:24 pm

My 4 year old is almost as into Frank's music as my husband and I are, and has been running around singing "I Still Believe", or, as she calls it, "Come Yay", for months, so we decided to make it into a video. It's truly awful but hopefully also pretty funny.

http://youtu.be/2W7OTQtSwIk
Re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul. ~~Walt Whitman

darlenet.

Re: For a laugh

Post by darlenet. » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Haha. Nice to see her awake. She was out cold at the Nashville gig. Did she wake up for the picture with Frank?
shows? 70 so far

agirlnamedfred

Re: For a laugh

Post by agirlnamedfred » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Haha nope. She met Frank before the show though. We went to "get our tickets at will call" (only to discover it was just names on a list) and Alan went to try to get her to nap before the show. They spotted Frank and Charlotte got to meet the man himself and get like 4 pictures, the first couple you could tell she was just in awe, then finally she smiled. And asked for a private concert haha. She never did nap, until about 45 minutes into the show anyway.
Re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul. ~~Walt Whitman