New Song for Eva Mae

A place to discuss tabs, lyrics, and more

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

mankytoes

New Song for Eva Mae

Post by mankytoes » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:48 pm

If you haven't seen this-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AzqcchRAs4

It's Frank's song for Eva Mae's birthday, and it's brilliant. I'd love to have an extended version released, maybe when we have another three years?

I also think this is the first time I've been envious of a five(?) year old girl... the original Eva Mae song is one of my favourites so, great surprise to hear it at the Albert Hall.
If you're oh so fucking different, who cares what you have to say?

Kplusc

Re: New Song for Eva Mae

Post by Kplusc » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:32 am

mankytoes wrote:If you haven't seen this-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AzqcchRAs4

It's Frank's song for Eva Mae's birthday, and it's brilliant. I'd love to have an extended version released, maybe when we have another three years?

I also think this is the first time I've been envious of a five(?) year old girl... the original Eva Mae song is one of my favourites so, great surprise to hear it at the Albert Hall.
It's the little mermaid theme song. And yes, It was brillant and funny especially the chorus.

Evan

Post by Evan » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Kplusc wrote:
It's the little mermaid theme song. And yes, It was brillant and funny especially the chorus.

Yes it is. We asked him to record this for her as we knew he occasionally played a version of it, and Eva loves that song. She was very pleased.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

blastman

Post by blastman » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:18 pm

If he'd done an impression of Sebastian, I'd be even more impressed, but that is very cool!

mankytoes

Post by mankytoes » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Kplusc wrote: It's the little mermaid theme song. And yes, It was brillant and funny especially the chorus.
Lol, I really need to catch up on my Disney. I knew he'd nicked the "under the sea" bit, but I didn't realise that was the actual song.
If you're oh so fucking different, who cares what you have to say?