PSFNP

A place to discuss tabs, lyrics, and more

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3525
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: PSFNP

Post by marowak » Tue May 12, 2015 11:16 am

I really hope the Vinyl of this has a '+' side and a '-' side like the art work.
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

eh
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:19 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Re: PSFNP

Post by eh » Wed May 13, 2015 12:12 pm

marowak wrote:I really hope the Vinyl of this has a '+' side and a '-' side like the art work.
That would be great! Even though I'm afraid it would be like Chumbawamba's Swingin' with Raymond for me, the other side (Love/-) being way better than the other (Hate/+).

User avatar
SusanneD
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:52 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: PSFNP

Post by SusanneD » Sat May 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Looks like the theme/look of Frank's Website has been changed to the one of the album already... Good sign, I think... Can't be too long now. At least I hope so :)
1447 | 1458 | 1527 | 1533 | 1550 | 1551 | 1584 | 1603 | 1652 | 1655 | 1682 | 1721 | 1809 | 1815 | 1824 | 1825 | 1826 | 1883 | 1917 | 1990 | 2047 | 2056 | 2058 | 2059 | next one 06-08 Erlangen
24 gigs. 12 cities. 5 countries
Twitter/Instagram: @dennasus

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3525
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: PSFNP

Post by marowak » Sun May 17, 2015 8:58 am

the site looks like its broken to me ... hopefully wont be for long.

i wonder if the album will drop as a surprise rather than the release being months in the future.
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

Rubber_Soul
Posts: 1715
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Hythe

Re: PSFNP

Post by Rubber_Soul » Sun May 17, 2015 10:13 am

marowak wrote:the site looks like its broken to me ... hopefully wont be for long.

i wonder if the album will drop as a surprise rather than the release being months in the future.
A little bit of notice would be good, remember TDH reached number 2 with a bit of promo PSFNP could make number 1 and who doesn't want to have number 1 album?
My acoustic sessions and history of Addistock gigs etc... - http://addistock.wordpress.com/

Find Addistock on facebook and twitter here - - http://www.facebook.com/AddistockSessions or http://twitter.com/addistock

Sivvy
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:13 pm
Location: New Forest

Re: PSFNP

Post by Sivvy » Sun May 17, 2015 11:28 am

It does make me chuckle that Frank's had a Number 1 bestselling book before a Number 1 album. But I have no doubt that PSFNP will get there - especially if my profligate internet shopping habits are anything to go by (I inadvertently ended up with nine copies of the book. I really must learn to read what's included when buying bundles and book tour tickets ...)

And we're agreed, we're all buying PSFNP the first week (if not day/ hour/ second) it's released, right?! And no dodgy downloading or new-fangled streaming or whatnot . . .

Kplusc
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: PSFNP

Post by Kplusc » Mon May 18, 2015 9:36 am

Little guess, what was the song for the vidéo shoot in Chicago?

I would bet on the next storm...Since Frank said the lyrical video of Get Better was also the vidéo clip.

User avatar
darlenet.
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 pm
Location: Gainesville, Florida USA

Re: PSFNP

Post by darlenet. » Mon May 18, 2015 4:58 pm

Kplusc wrote:Little guess, what was the song for the vidéo shoot in Chicago?

I would bet on the next storm...Since Frank said the lyrical video of Get Better was also the vidéo clip.
Pretty sure you're right about The Next Storm. Frank said at a show that it will be the first single, so that makes sense. By the way, having just heard the same three new songs (The Next Storm, Out of Breath, Get Better) multiple times, makes me even more excited for the album. The whole band is so strong on these songs. They had everyone's complete attention.
shows? 64 so far

Kplusc
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: PSFNP

Post by Kplusc » Mon May 18, 2015 6:09 pm

darlenet. wrote:
Kplusc wrote:Little guess, what was the song for the vidéo shoot in Chicago?

I would bet on the next storm...Since Frank said the lyrical video of Get Better was also the vidéo clip.
Pretty sure you're right about The Next Storm. Frank said at a show that it will be the first single, so that makes sense. By the way, having just heard the same three new songs (The Next Storm, Out of Breath, Get Better) multiple times, makes me even more excited for the album. The whole band is so strong on these songs. They had everyone's complete attention.
Yeah. This is a strong song. I remember the first time I heard it the "rejoice" part sent shivers down my spine.

Kplusc
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: PSFNP

Post by Kplusc » Tue May 26, 2015 1:35 pm

Even though we know the tracklist, I'm dyin' to read it as an official announce...

User avatar
Blonde
Posts: 2089
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: PSFNP

Post by Blonde » Tue May 26, 2015 2:19 pm

Do we?

Due to seeing the acronym multiple times and being worn out PSFNP has morphed into Piss flaps. That's what I've calling the album from now on. Sorry everyone.

Kplusc
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: PSFNP

Post by Kplusc » Wed May 27, 2015 5:40 am

Blonde wrote:Do we?

Due to seeing the acronym multiple times and being worn out PSFNP has morphed into Piss flaps. That's what I've calling the album from now on. Sorry everyone.
Yes we do. As I dont think any changes will take place in the tracklist. I might be wrong though.

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3525
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: PSFNP

Post by marowak » Wed May 27, 2015 12:56 pm

good article here about one of the recent listening parties for the new album.

http://pancakesandwhiskey.com/2015/05/2 ... cret-show/
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

eleanordc
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:29 am

Re: PSFNP

Post by eleanordc » Thu May 28, 2015 12:40 am

marowak wrote:good article here about one of the recent listening parties for the new album.

http://pancakesandwhiskey.com/2015/05/2 ... cret-show/
Thanks for sharing the article. I'm thrilled to read the live 9:30 Club version of Josh's Song/Half Past Nine (or whatever Frank dubs it) will be on the album. I can't think of a more fitting tribute.

jaremerson
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:40 pm

Re: PSFNP

Post by jaremerson » Thu May 28, 2015 6:33 pm

Prolific Songs From Neo Prufrock

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest