Bootlegs

A place to discuss tabs, lyrics, and more

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

StuKuntz

Bootlegs

Post by StuKuntz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:03 pm

is there any websites where tapers have posted any concerts for download..sorry I'm a live music junky and willing to pay for live shows :mrgreen:

eleanordc

Re: Bootlegs

Post by eleanordc » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:44 am

StuKuntz wrote:is there any websites where tapers have posted any concerts for download..sorry I'm a live music junky and willing to pay for live shows :mrgreen:
Hmmmm? I don't know, could it possibly be illegal not to mention just plain shitty for someone to record a show and profit from said recordings?? I promise you if anyone profits from bootlegs it's not Frank or any of the other hard working bands/musicians out there.

Kplusc

Post by Kplusc » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:51 am

eleanordc wrote:
StuKuntz wrote:is there any websites where tapers have posted any concerts for download..sorry I'm a live music junky and willing to pay for live shows :mrgreen:
Hmmmm? I don't know, could it possibly be illegal not to mention just plain shitty for someone to record a show and profit from said recordings?? I promise you if anyone profits from bootlegs it's not Frank or any of the other hard working bands/musicians out there.

True.

StuKuntz

Post by StuKuntz » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:05 am

there are sites like archive.org who share live recordings free most are with miss and have bands permission not every artist is uptight about it it brings fan base to a larger audience is all

not trying to sell anything just would kill for a live recording as i have all the studio CDs and dads don't play in cd players and as i don't do the mp3 thing to well i been listening to youtube shows wish you could audio record them

eleanordc

Post by eleanordc » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:11 am

StuKuntz wrote:there are sites like archive.org who share live recordings free most are with miss and have bands permission not every artist is uptight about it it brings fan base to a larger audience is all

not trying to sell anything just would kill for a live recording as i have all the studio CDs and dads don't play in cd players and as i don't do the mp3 thing to well i been listening to youtube shows wish you could audio record them
Thanks for clarifying. Didn't mean to imply you were trying to sell anything, more of a commentary on those who do so and take from the pockets of the artists. BTW in case you missed it, this was posted on Frank's Twitter page today: https://t.co/Co04DWe337. Enjoy!!