Would anyone be interested in...? (Bootlegs n stuff)

A place to discuss tabs, lyrics, and more

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

seamiedev

Re: Would anyone be interested in...? (Bootlegs n stuff)

Post by seamiedev » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:04 pm

I Have a pretty decent collection of Frank bootlegs both audio & dvd, more than happy to share ANYTHING but was told before it's a complete no-no here...... :cry:
:D

Blonde

Post by Blonde » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:32 pm

When?

I'm sure bootlegs of gigs are fine to share on here. Recorded stuff that is available to buy (I.e Buddies and the recent iTunes sessions) is a definite no.

Radio sessions rips etc are a difficult area and probably not ok to share.

Unorthadox1080

Post by Unorthadox1080 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Blonde wrote:When?

I'm sure bootlegs of gigs are fine to share on here. Recorded stuff that is available to buy (I.e Buddies and the recent iTunes sessions) is a definite no.

Hmm, I didn't think there would be a problem with radio session rips. Would be interesting to find out.

seamiedev

Post by seamiedev » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:34 am

Blonde wrote:When?

Not too long ago, I only joined here within the last 12months so was more then likely one of the first things I asked, was told that Radio Sessions & webcasted concerts were a complete no-no, only thing that was acceptable were audience recordings. I Had considered starting a blog for my Ft boots but really couldn't be arsed in the end.

If we get some clarification on the matter I'd love to share anything I have, for now though you can get links to anything I've uploaded by searching the 'lossy audio bootlegs' forum on Guitars101.com
:D

waywardson

Post by waywardson » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:24 am

Hi all, I'm over in the States and cannot for the life of me find the Buddies EP that Frank did with Jon Snodgrass a few years back. Although my internet skills are not the best, I can't seem to find it anywhere ( I know it is available on iTunes in the UK but sadly not over here). Saw this thread and was hoping someone could help me out?

It's in stock at Amoeba in San Francisco at the moment.

smithyramfan

Post by smithyramfan » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:15 am

waywardson wrote:Hi all, I'm over in the States and cannot for the life of me find the Buddies EP that Frank did with Jon Snodgrass a few years back. Although my internet skills are not the best, I can't seem to find it anywhere ( I know it is available on iTunes in the UK but sadly not over here). Saw this thread and was hoping someone could help me out?

It's in stock at Amoeba in San Francisco at the moment.
Available as CD and download from the Xtra Mile Website, not sure how that will work with you being in the states but worth a check

http://www.xtramilerecordings.com/Music ... =12&brid=5
crap at dancing and can't hold my drink...
Shows: Lincoln 24/11/12, Nottingham 09/02/14, Y Not Festival 03/08/14

suitcaselife

Post by suitcaselife » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:24 am

I could offer a 2013 bootleg, if it's okay to share? (Just have to cut it within the next days)
95 gigs in 21 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

DecanoLP

Post by DecanoLP » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:08 am

suitcaselife wrote:I could offer a 2013 bootleg, if it's okay to share? (Just have to cut it within the next days)
Cool, which one? :)

There are already some recordings if you haven't noticed yet by the way. I'm still looking for an audience recording from 2009 or 2010 though. Can anyone help me out?

suitcaselife

Post by suitcaselife » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:13 am

It's Hamburg (Germany) - May 2013. I only found another bootleg from Germany, - opening for the Dropkicks in Mannheim 2013.
But feel free to message me where I can find more :lol:
95 gigs in 21 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

DecanoLP

Post by DecanoLP » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:29 am

suitcaselife wrote:It's Hamburg (Germany) - May 2013. I only found another bootleg from Germany, - opening for the Dropkicks in Mannheim 2013.
But feel free to message me where I can find more :lol:
Nice, I've been to that one :) I'd be interested in the Dropkicks opening show as well…
To find some more audience recordings, just sign up at http://www.dimeadozen.org and download them via torrent. These are not official releases, but only audience recordings, so the quality depends on the taper :P But most of them are very good!
Sadly, I can't find any from 2009 or 2010...