Request for Coney Island or Asbury Park

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

northernlights

Request for Coney Island or Asbury Park

Post by northernlights » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:20 am

Big ask as I know you only have one open slot in your set list right now. Seeing these last 4 shows with my daughter and if possible would love to have I Am Disappeared at either show. It's her favourite songs and got her through some tough times. Hope you can fit it in, the acoustic version from Ten For Ten is fantastic.

Enjoying this last run of shows (Portland, Wallingford and Coney Island and Stone Pony next) and will have the flag for the last stop. Venue staff kept it out of the Connecticut show for some reason.

If you can fit this request in thanks and if not we're still looking forward to two more great shows with you and Flogging Molly.

northernlights

Re: Request for Coney Island or Asbury Park

Post by northernlights » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:12 pm

Not sure if you ever saw this post or if I Am Disappeared was played purely by coincidence in Asbury Park, but either way thanks for playing it. Great shows all down the east coast with Flogging Molly and Chuck Ragan, especially Coney Island and The Stone Pony.