What happened?

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

ThatAgain

What happened?

Post by ThatAgain » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:03 pm

I was browsing throgh your instagram (just for the doggy pictures, of course) and I noticed you recorded something with a trumpet last spring? Where is it?
Also I heard someone say, "a musician that doesn't publish one album per year is lazy". Was last year a gap year, or something? And why?

Craven

Re: What happened?

Post by Craven » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:44 pm

Did you miss the Mongol Horde and 3rd 3 years albums?
683 727 909 1081 1082 1139 1216 1258 1289 1381 1442 1522 1539 1585 1611 1615 1681 1720 1790 1889 1955

frank
Site Admin

Post by frank » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:08 pm

I think creating art to preordained schedules is a terrible idea. But yeah, I wasn't exactly idle, got two records out, and produced Billy's one too.

The trumpet we laid down on a demo, it was fun, but that song is still on the bench right now.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

ThatAgain

Post by ThatAgain » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:40 am

Oh, I forgot the compilation. That's not exactly "recording" something is it?
Never mind,I am just waiting for the new one. Heard it will be massive.

Maxi007

Post by Maxi007 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:42 am

Just out of curiosity: where were you, Frank, last year in March? And has it something to do with the lack of album last year?

SillySoey

Post by SillySoey » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:57 am

And what I'd like to know, are you with Scientology?

SillySoey

Post by SillySoey » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:22 am

:shock: Are you god :?:

frank
Site Admin

Post by frank » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:09 am

March last year I was on tour, as listed. Scientology is an obvious con.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

user_namex

Post by user_namex » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:29 pm

ThatAgain wrote:Oh, I forgot the compilation. That's not exactly "recording" something is it?.
Putting the tracks in the right order is not as easy as it looks, haha
frank wrote:Scientology is an obvious con.
Venn diagram of irrational nonsense - see what's in the middle.

SillySoey

Post by SillySoey » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:48 am

Ah the Venn Diagram... Sure sure, to me it just reads like a sceptics map to keep your eyes shut.
1. Orbs are real, you don't know what it is and that scares you maybe, but plasma is something our atmosphere is capable of, just think of ball-lightning.
2. Ear-candles get you cleaner than any Q-tip ever could the negative pressure sucks all of the dirt out
3. Qi & Feng-shui are real, I don't know if you ever practiced something like say Karate? That's the same principal, you don't use only physical force, but your mind and the way you breathe enhance your impact, also feng-shui only says: The house is a good one, if the dragon feels comfortable in it. Metaphors, but true.
4. Anthroposophy, is a Ontology, how can that be bullocks? It is just a theoretical thought-model, are you against thinking?
5. Detox happens man, try to cut the booze for a while and the tobacco and things and you notice your body changes
6. why does it make a distinction between spiritualism and the occult that's basically the same thing? And a real one, it is the gate for inner-personal-growth. Like meditation, yoga, and all that
7. Out of body experiences are more or less near-death-experiences, or sleep paralysis, that happens, you know...
8. Aromatherapy is just trying to relax the patient with nice odours and that's something that just works, if you got for example nice memories of a safe place that smelled like apple-pie, this smell will always relax you
9. Prayer, Karma and the trinity: prayer is meditation, focusing your mental capacities on a problem, karma is a reference-model to your active-output you have the world to offer and the trinity is just a metaphor, for the three layers of being human: body, mind and feelings
10. Chiropractic can totally work, I don't know how it is with humans because i never tried but if a horse has issues with his back or his joints there is no better therapy

I could go on. But hey yeah one thing is definetly true: Scientology is the bigges bullocks ever. What is a LRon?

GeegMofo

Post by GeegMofo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:07 pm

SillySoey wrote:10. Chiropractic can totally work, I don't know how it is with humans because i never tried but if a horse has issues with his back or his joints there is no better therapy
Without formal proof of your abilities as an equine chiropractor, I'm sorry, but I just can't take your word for it.

SillySoey

Post by SillySoey » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:27 pm

GeegMofo wrote: Without formal proof of your abilities as an equine chiropractor, I'm sorry, but I just can't take your word for it.
Hehe. You just earned a cookie.
Live long, think and prosper