Women

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Carl

Women

Post by Carl » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Hey Frank. Need a advice how to forget the Love of my live. Botched a 7 year relationship and 1year marriage. Regards, Carl

frank
Site Admin

Re: Women

Post by frank » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:37 am

I am the last person you should ask for advice on this.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

swoods118

Post by swoods118 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:54 am

Listen on repeat and don't forget those star jumps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1L5zJ2afLs

Venomous_Bear

Post by Venomous_Bear » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:24 am

I am a lady, but I would like to say a thing

You never forget people you have loved for that length of time. And you shouldn't hope to. It hurts now, but eventually, the hurt goes away a bit, and you remember the good times without any sort of anger or resentment toward the person who left. You have to remember those times, because a lot of who you are now has to do with those bits from the past.

Eventually, when you aren't looking for it and least expect it, someone else walks up. But you aren't ready to hear that bit yet. So for now, music, drinks, friends (don't isolate yourself, it makes things so so much worse) and maybe some kickboxing? And the knowledge that it's going to be okay. It doesn't feel like it, but it will.
Toronto (x3), Hatfield, Derry, London (x2), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Detroit, Buffalo, Boston (x4), Ottawa, Fake London, Nottingham, Manchester, Portsmouth

greyhoundgirl

Post by greyhoundgirl » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:51 am

True. Especially the kickboxing!

andy8000

Post by andy8000 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Funniest post in ages!!! All those moons ago when you started off with the Million Dead and throughout your whole career, i just know you have been longing for the day someone would ask you to become an agony aunt. :lol: Admit it, it's what you've been working towards, you could have your own column. Now you've made it people really want their monies worth, :shock:

PS My kettle seems to have stopped working, dont suppose you............
Birmingham Coventry Wolverhampton Manchester Leicester Frome Wembley. Most in multiple, lost count. :roll: