Senator Chuck Schumer

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

waywardson

Senator Chuck Schumer

Post by waywardson » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi Frank. Did you get a chance to talk to Chuck Schumer before or after he introduced you at the Govenor's Ball in New York? And do you know if there's video of his intro? Before he was a US Senator Chuck was a local politician where I was growing up in Queens, NY and was known for showing up to speak at any and all events including my Junior High and High Graduations and those of my brothers. It was surreal seeing photos of him standing in front of your banner the other day.

Cheers,
Steve

frank
Site Admin

Re: Senator Chuck Schumer

Post by frank » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi Steve. I did not. And if anyone had asked my permission I would have vetoed it. I don't know anything about his politics but I fucking hate politicians as a matter of course and have no wish to have any association with any of them.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

JerseyGirl

Post by JerseyGirl » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:14 pm

frank wrote:Hi Steve. I did not. And if anyone had asked my permission I would have vetoed it. I don't know anything about his politics but I fucking hate politicians as a matter of course and have no wish to have any association with any of them.
+100%!!!

waywardson

Post by waywardson » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:55 pm

https://www.salon.com/2018/04/20/chuck- ... ll-on-420/

It looks like my little homegrown senator might be the 4/20 hero we need. #smokemorekind