Off-times

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Blonde

Re: Off-times

Post by Blonde » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 am

newmy wrote:
Helium wrote:
Evan wrote:
(It's all included my tell-all book, which is out in September)
2 questions:
1. Will you be publishing your book under your full name Evan Cotter London?
2. Who will be writing the blurb at the beginning?
1 further question
1. When we all buy it, we all know you'll "be minted". What will you do with the cash?
Pay for Frank to wipe his arse?

Shiney

Post by Shiney » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:53 am

The biggest question is... does Frank prefer a super soft tissue or a baby wipe? Also, why are the used ones not on ebay?
So if ever a man should ask you for your business or your name, tell him to go and fuck himself and tell his friends to do the same.
Gigs: Wembley, Oxford, London forum.

Leilalei

Post by Leilalei » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:45 am

Shiney wrote:The biggest question is... does Frank prefer a super soft tissue or a baby wipe? Also, why are the used ones not on ebay?

They are used to stuff the Frank cushions
Never put a sock in a toaster!

Evan

Post by Evan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:51 am

Blonde wrote:
newmy wrote: 1 further question
1. When we all buy it, we all know you'll "be minted". What will you do with the cash?
Pay for Frank to wipe his arse?
As much as I love him, he can keep his mucky paws out of my anus area, thank you very much.

As for the money - I will simply spend it on things like eating food and paying bills and not working for a short while.

Then I will do a tell-all about Frank's pet rabbit (Stew) and his insatiable thirst for crack cocaine. It will contain just as much truth as "Frank Turner; I Don't Believe"
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.