Ticket problem for 02 in Feb

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

CCSBC56

Ticket problem for 02 in Feb

Post by CCSBC56 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:37 pm

Hey, this isn't strictly to Frank but to anyone reading this.

I bought 3 tickets when they were first released in 2 batches. 1st round I bought 2 tickets and then 5 minutes later I bought one by it self. The single ticket came months ago and i'm worried, as we get closer to the date, whether the other 2 tickets will arrive. I know normally that tickets are sent out 1-2 weeks before the gig but I want to make sure that nothing has gone wrong with the other 2. The money has come out of my bank account.

Have the tickets been sent out if not do you know when they are?

Has anyone else revived any ticket?

Cheers.

minorkeys

Re: Ticket problem for 02 in Feb

Post by minorkeys » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:51 pm

I have ordered just one ticket and mine hasn't been despatched as yet. Best thing to do is contact the ticket company themselves and find out what's going on if you are worried. Some companies send out an email when it has been despatched.

ScarletPlanetMoon

Post by ScarletPlanetMoon » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:22 pm

I haven't got my tickets yet, but I've seen people who've started getting emails saying their tickets have been dispatched, so I'd probably sit tight for another week or so (difficult, I know!) I didn't get one of my tickets for the April tour til about 10 days before the show, so I'm not nervous... Yet!
I'm no good at thinking of something funny enough for these things.
http://www.hellyeahjlandtss.tumblr.com

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:38 pm

They dont send them out until late to stop people selling them on eBay etc. Don't panic. You have a proof of purchase (ie your confirmation email when you booked). They will come. It's over a month away.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

CCSBC56

Post by CCSBC56 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Cheers guys, been freaking out for a second there.