Questions about the upcoming European Tour

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Danlechief

Re: Questions about the upcoming European Tour

Post by Danlechief » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:38 pm

darlenet. wrote:
Danlechief wrote:".......I'd love to hear Balthazar live...."
You know, this was a song that I always hoped to hear live, and then I finally did- at an in-store with Matt on mandolin in November. It was perfect! Not sure about a concert setting though. I get pretty pissed off when people don't pay attention. What a great song!
I think it would sound incredible in a large venue. On an entirely different note, I'm not gonna ask him to play a cover song but if he did drop delilah into the Cardiff set, he'd get a treat. No one sings it like a Cardiff crowd!!
"Age is no object if you're in love.

Oh shit what have I just said?"

frank turner, Birmingham, 18th November 2015

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Danlechief wrote:On an entirely different note, I'm not gonna ask him to play a cover song but if he did drop delilah into the Cardiff set, he'd get a treat. No one sings it like a Cardiff crowd!!
I loved the regional covers he did at the North American shows (along with trivia "factoids" from each city). Especially charming because sometimes someone was kneeling in front holding the lyrics to the song. I hope Delilah happens for you.
shows? 90 so far...

DecanoLP

Post by DecanoLP » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:54 am

Hey Frank,

this comes close to a pretty perfect setlist :)

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/frank-tur ... 5c4ae.html

Romantic Fatigue, Wisdom Teeth, Ballad and To Take You Home... love that. That's a great mix of old and new stuff. I really hope to see a similar set in Germany.