Not a question but a statement.

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

yorkypud

Not a question but a statement.

Post by yorkypud » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:42 am

I have been in hospital for the last 6 months suffering from some mystery strain of meningitis. The Dr's all stumped and have no idea what it is or her to treat it. I had an op on my brain today to put a shunt in to drain the fluid hat's building up :?: :mrgreen: . Sure you wanted to know all this but my point is I came to see out Frank in November at Margate Winter Gardens and when you sang Recovery that song. Has since become my inspiration along with my young family to get better and have a better outlook on life when I'm out of hospital. So basically just wanted to thank you for the crack in anthem and the positive thoughts.

Cheers lad. :D

Venomous_Bear

Re: Not a question but a statement.

Post by Venomous_Bear » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:21 am

Wow, best wishes for a full and fast recovery!
Toronto (x3), Hatfield, Derry, London (x2), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Detroit, Buffalo, Boston (x4), Ottawa, Fake London, Nottingham, Manchester, Portsmouth

yorkypud

Post by yorkypud » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:41 am

Cheers bear nice of you to take the time.

Venomous_Bear

Post by Venomous_Bear » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:22 am

Aww, no trouble! If you wanna talk during your time in bed, name the subject! Good folks on here :)
Toronto (x3), Hatfield, Derry, London (x2), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Detroit, Buffalo, Boston (x4), Ottawa, Fake London, Nottingham, Manchester, Portsmouth

SB

Post by SB » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:53 pm

We're a big bunch of 'sickies' here yorkypud, (I guess I should really only speak for myself!) so feel free to talk about anything here - more of us than you would probably imagine know how it feels to live with a chronic illness.

It sounds like you're going through a really tough time at the moment; I really hope things start to improve on a permanent basis for you soon.

Welcome to the boards :)

sarahg

Post by sarahg » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:39 am

Big wave and thumbs up from another fellow sickie ;)!