idea on the wheelchair nonsense

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

scotsdaisy

idea on the wheelchair nonsense

Post by scotsdaisy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:58 pm

All the stupid talk about you making fun of people with disabilities , you gave a great interview where where you put it to sleep by saying do something positive and not negative, well as you said for some strange reason you just happened to have a wheelchair, well I think quite a few people would just happen to have one, I work for the red cross, and one of the many many many things we do is lend out wheelchairs free of charge (donations welcome of course) we hire them out for all sorts of reasons for people slipped and fell over ,too people who can't walk anymore because they are dying, so I think we could make this into something positive if anyone who had a spare one please consider donating it to the red cross most shops do this service if that one doesn't the staff will pass it onto one of the shops that does Hope that some people will be able to help, you never know yourself when your going to need the use of one yourself love, light and laughter everyone scotsdaisyxxxx :idea: :idea: :)

minidazzler

Re: idea on the wheelchair nonsense

Post by minidazzler » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:08 am

Did people actually give shit about that? Some cunts have too much time on their hands.
I'd rather be the one who loves than to be loved and never even know.

Sami

Post by Sami » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:57 am

I was also very suprised that some people got angry. Like Frank said something like you have to be a person who wants to angry at something. And I think you also have to be fucking moron who just got too much time in his/her hands and maybe hate Frank. People with disabbilities are not morons and they do have a sense of humor. This like when people make racial jokes which are not that bad and not meaned to be racist in any way and most of the people who got angry are white morons with too much time in their hands.
1326, 1327, 1385, 1527, 1536

scotsdaisy

Post by scotsdaisy » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:08 pm

dear Sami, I wondering if you read my message at all,Frank to me is a true genius so why you think that I hate him is incomprehensible,why would I be a member of his forum and have tickets to see him again, I was just saying that some people on the site may be able to help, and give up used wheelchairs to the red cross, as for having too much time on my hands ,a message takes two minutes at the most to type.hoping you just did,t understand my message and its not that you dont care about the needs of others love and light scotsdaisy

reitzel6570

Post by reitzel6570 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Huh? Scotsdaisy, I think you have misunderstood Sami. That comment wasn't directed at you.

And, nice idea. We all probably have some unused item that we could be donating to someone. I do so via a freecycle site sometimes.

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:13 pm

reitzel6570 wrote:Huh? Scotsdaisy, I think you have misunderstood Sami. That comment wasn't directed at you.
I agree. The second person pronoun "you" can lead to misinterpretation, implying one specific person, or basically anyone at all.

I also have 2 unused wheelchairs (don't ask why) that are beginning to show wear and tear (rust, etc). I'm gonna call someone about it Monday. Thanks for the tip.
shows? 90 so far...

Sami

Post by Sami » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:53 am

scotsdaisy wrote:dear Sami, I wondering if you read my message at all,Frank to me is a true genius so why you think that I hate him is incomprehensible,why would I be a member of his forum and have tickets to see him again, I was just saying that some people on the site may be able to help, and give up used wheelchairs to the red cross, as for having too much time on my hands ,a message takes two minutes at the most to type.hoping you just did,t understand my message and its not that you dont care about the needs of others love and light scotsdaisy
Definetely not directed to you! Thats just my way of writing things. And English isnt my mother language so maybe its a bit complicated to understand especially when Im writing angry messages like that. They are a bit harsh maybe but I dont feel the need to hold myself back that much if I really mean it. Maybe should sometimes and of course do every now and then :)
But again "you" is definetely not you at all. I understood your message completely :) . Peace (nobody knows that Im hippiest person in the world singing Woody Guthrie songs all day long when Im alone. Well maybe not The hippiest at all, because I havent done that much and listening Woody dont really chance the world, but Im getting there :mrgreen: )

I just still find it really bizarre that somebody thought that Franks stunt was in any way making fun of people with disappilities. But then again maybe those people a) havent seen that Nirvana footage b) didnt know about Franks back problems (and propably were in Facebook during the mother speech) c) maybe didnt know anything at all from Frank. That just irritates me that in this Twitter and whatever age anybody can make statements in a second, before learning a single fact which would be pretty easy to find if somebody gets mad about something. Theres always many sides to some things. Hopefully those people did something to their ignorance and do something else with their anger...
1326, 1327, 1385, 1527, 1536

scotsdaisy

Post by scotsdaisy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:21 pm

hi everyone including Sami I do apolgise, I did take that personal when looking back and it it clearly wasn't directed at me , I do hope some feel they can help no way was I trying to stir things up again, just was hoping I could help anyone in any small way love light and laughter to everyonexxxxx :oops: :oops: :oops: and I thought I was the biggest hippie there was, peace and love personally for Sami xx

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:11 pm

scotsdaisy wrote:hi everyone including Sami I do apolgise, I did take that personal when looking back and it it clearly wasn't directed at me , I do hope some feel they can help no way was I trying to stir things up again, just was hoping I could help anyone in any small way love light and laughter to everyonexxxxx :oops: :oops: :oops: and I thought I was the biggest hippie there was, peace and love personally for Sami xx
Hahaha. Just a misunderstanding with the crazy English language. I think we all very quick to jump to Frank's defense when we think he is being treated unfairly. I would hate to have this whole group in one place, when someone tries to attack him.....

Peace (I thought I was the biggest hippie)
shows? 90 so far...