If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it
Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:33 pm
Cassie wrote:So, not to be demanding, but I have a few requests. But I don't feel too bad being demanding about this because this could potentially put a few extra dollars in your pocket, so from my glorious marketing mind to yours, you're welcome.
1. Guitar picks! I for one would love a pick that did not just have the phone number of my local guitar shop.
2. FTHC stickers. I would totally put one on my car.
3. Women's apparel. There's a tab...but no apparel. So, how do I put this politely? Women are shaped different than men (surprising I know). Men are all up and down. Women have all these bumps and curves. T-shirts and sweatshirts that are not designed for women do not leave room for the bumps and curves in the specific bumpy curvy places. So, we have to buy something that will fit comfortably (not completely snugly) over the bumps and curves and then it becomes a shapeless tent. I like my curves and others do too. I don't wear tents. Please have ladies apparel! I will send some unwelcome and unrequested design ideas your way very soon.
I have a sticker on my car and wanted another one for the day I buy another car and was disappointed to find that they were no longer available. I actually had someone leave a note on my car once saying "fuck yes! FTHC for LIFE!" That made my day.
Last night, I found these online. I bought three. Now I can sell my car. LOL.
http://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-recor ... &artist=79
I must have been pulling up the out of stock sticker before.
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:17 am
- Location: London, via America and Australia
I had my Wembley shirt on yesterday and got tackle-hugged by a stranger at the IGA.
It was weird. Nice? But weird. Carry on.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:21 pm
love the plectrum necklace. Please offer it again! I had already pre-ordered TDH, before I saw the package with the necklace.
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 pm
- Location: nuneaton, near coventry
ConnieLw wrote:love the plectrum necklace. Please offer it again! I had already pre-ordered TDH, before I saw the package with the necklace.
I was at work when tickets went on sale so entrusted the job to hubby, he works nights and is ordered not to move from the computer untill he has confirmation email printed and in his hand. He decided i only wanted tickets, im not allowed to get cross else he wont sit up for me again.
Anyhow once home from work i went back and had a look and tried ordering the set without a ticket, it accepted payment and gave me a confirmation email so hopefully it will arrive.
I dont know if they are still available so not much help on that but worth trying without an additional ticket
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:14 pm
- Location: Berlin, Germany
I found this post while searching for some back patches. I'd been hoping to find a simple FTHC logo one but haven't been successful. Does anybody know where I could get one?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest