Merchandise questions/suggestions

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

LoveStreet

Re: Merchandise questions/suggestions

Post by LoveStreet » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:16 am

js2 wrote:Patches and maybe a messenger bag.
Oh hell yes!! I'm not one of those gals who enjoys carrying around a purse. Messengers are no muss, no fuss! :wink:
(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Venomous_Bear

Post by Venomous_Bear » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:40 am

LoveStreet wrote:
js2 wrote:Patches and maybe a messenger bag.
Oh hell yes!! I'm not one of those gals who enjoys carrying around a purse. Messengers are no muss, no fuss! :wink:
It'd have to be a really nice messenger bag... My heart is really set on this guy...

Toronto (x3), Hatfield, Derry, London (x2), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Detroit, Buffalo, Boston (x4), Ottawa, Fake London, Nottingham, Manchester, Portsmouth

Gleena

Post by Gleena » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:47 am

Thnkgeek? We have matching bags of holding. (We're nerds. My wedding ring is in dwarvish. No really.)

They are great quality though. I'd pay good money for a FTHC one that was that quality.
Yank at large, hiding in London
https://twitter.com/Gleena
Shows: 32 in five countries and on the ocean.

LoveStreet

Post by LoveStreet » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Gleena wrote:Thnkgeek? We have matching bags of holding. (We're nerds. My wedding ring is in dwarvish. No really.)

They are great quality though. I'd pay good money for a FTHC one that was that quality.
Gleena, what an awesome ring! I would love a bag of holding, makes me think of playing Pathfinder/Dungeons & Dragons. I carry a twenty sider in my wallet!
(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Blonde

Post by Blonde » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:12 pm

This is my current gig bag

I'd love an FT related one.

Venomous_Bear

Post by Venomous_Bear » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:24 pm

All of the above is why we all get along so well :D yaaaaaay LOTR! Yayyyy D&D! Yaaaay QOTSA!

*high fives e'erywhere*
Toronto (x3), Hatfield, Derry, London (x2), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Detroit, Buffalo, Boston (x4), Ottawa, Fake London, Nottingham, Manchester, Portsmouth

Bella

Post by Bella » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Gleena wrote:Thnkgeek? We have matching bags of holding. (We're nerds. My wedding ring is in dwarvish. No really.)

my wedding ring is endless knot on the outside and elvish inside

messgenger bag is a great idea - my freinds nickname my bag "Magic Bag" it appears to have Mary Poppins qualities.. (I wish, then maybe I could take the fluffy kitten sink as well...) since it does appear to everything but the fluffy kitten sink in there.. def need a new one...

bella
x
1084 Kilkenny, 1088 Dublin, 1139 Newport, 1255 Frome, 1301 Southampton, 1303 Bath, 1307 Cork, 1308 Galway, 1310 Dublin, 1324 Dublin. Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham, Southampton, 2000 Trees Cave, 2000 Trees Main Stage...many...lots

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:10 pm

So I just read Frank's twitter feed, and now all the lovely suggestions for merch. Poor guy can't win.
shows? 90 so far...

tampateri

Post by tampateri » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:24 pm

I have my name in elvish tattooed on the back of my neck so you're in good company. :D

sewer samuel

Post by sewer samuel » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 pm

i really want a shirt that says "i'ma gonna build myself a time machine" on it.
i know it doesnt exist, and one of these days ill just spray paint it or something.
732, 833, 1009, 1110, 1112, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1216, 1273, 1408

Gleena

Post by Gleena » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:29 pm

darlenet. wrote:So I just read Frank's twitter feed, and now all the lovely suggestions for merch. Poor guy can't win.
I know right? If only there was a way to avoid buying something you don't want...my word! Those people's houses must be filled with all manner of random, unwanted things. :roll:
Yank at large, hiding in London
https://twitter.com/Gleena
Shows: 32 in five countries and on the ocean.

Venomous_Bear

Post by Venomous_Bear » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:36 am

Gleena wrote:
darlenet. wrote:So I just read Frank's twitter feed, and now all the lovely suggestions for merch. Poor guy can't win.
I know right? If only there was a way to avoid buying something you don't want...my word! Those people's houses must be filled with all manner of random, unwanted things. :roll:
Hahahaha. Imagine the benefits of a "no soliciting" sign for these folks. Their newfound money would forever abolish poverty. For if they cannot refuse offered merchandise online, I don't even know how they can say no to anything offered in person. Holy shit!

Venomous_Bear

Post by Venomous_Bear » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:42 am

Actually, I just got really fucking angry reading those. Why is it not ok for a musician to sell shit suddenly? If Frank and family could live off air alone, whilst visiting every shire, stead and den in the UK and worldwide simultaneously in the most intimate but accommodating venues, then I'm sure we wouldn't need to give him our money to ensure he keeps making music. "Why are you a brand?" Because food, drink, shelter and white tshirts.

Wait, he gets the shirts for free.

reitzel6570

Post by reitzel6570 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:20 am

New merch idea. Frank's spare Ernie Ball shirts with a personal message written in black sharpie (Beans On Toast style) by the man himself. I think Frank already has about a hundred of them to get started with.

Venomous_Bear

Post by Venomous_Bear » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:24 am

reitzel6570 wrote:
New merch idea. Frank's spare Ernie Ball shirts with a personal message written in black sharpie (Beans On Toast style) by the man himself. I think Frank already has about a hundred of them to get started with.
Brilliant!!!