BASEDGOD

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

dejamoo
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:28 pm

BASEDGOD

Post by dejamoo » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Frank, you sing "there is no God" in your song "glory hallelujah." I dont think anyone misinterprets your views on traditional religion.

But my question to you is this: what are your views on the BASEDGOD? Do you accept his message of love, positivity, and respect?

Thanks

SB
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by SB » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:46 pm

*Goes to Google*

Ah. Right.

User avatar
darlenet.
Posts: 755
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 pm
Location: Gainesville, Florida USA

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by darlenet. » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:16 pm

SB wrote:*Goes to Google*

Ah. Right.
*Now, curious. Also goes to Google*

Ah. Right. So.
shows? 90 so far...

User avatar
marowak
Posts: 3543
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Lancing
Contact:

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by marowak » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:54 pm

I also had to look on google ... for anyone else thinking - seriously what the fuck ... this is it :
A term coined by the American Rapper Lil B in reference to himself.
A Based God is an individual that possesses maximum swagger, a mansion, sports cars, wonton soup and the inherent ability to fuck your bitch.

Moreover, you will actually beg him to fuck your bitch simply because he is Based God.
All these conditions must be met for an individual to be a Based God, though it is possible to have some and not all of these.
Apart from the sports car - I'd say Frank is pretty much there with the rest ...
06 06.3 08.8
07 04.4 11.5 17.5 08.6 10.11
08 28.3 21.04 13.6 06.7 06.9
09 11.1 06.2 21.4 10.10 29.10
10 23.3 16.7 12.12
11 12.2 12.5 30.5 27.11
12 13.4 28.11 28.12x2
13 10.1 24.6 11.7 12.7
14 12.2 13.2 14.9 17.12
15 29.1 02.2 13.8 7.11
16 10.12 12.12

moomin
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by moomin » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:55 pm

he fucks dogs then kicks puppies?

this Frank guy sounds pretty fucked up
:shock:

dejamoo
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by dejamoo » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:46 pm

i really did think lil B was more well known. my bad :lol: .

Gleena
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:17 am
Location: London, via America and Australia

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by Gleena » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Oh, well, ok then. I need some tea and a good lie down.
Yank at large, hiding in London
https://twitter.com/Gleena
Shows: 32 in five countries and on the ocean.

User avatar
agirlnamedfred
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by agirlnamedfred » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:20 am

Not since the baseball thread have I laughed so hard.
Re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul. ~~Walt Whitman

User avatar
darlenet.
Posts: 755
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 pm
Location: Gainesville, Florida USA

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by darlenet. » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:57 am

Apparently there is more to this kid than first meets the eye (ear) as this article from NPR shows:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/therecord/2011 ... -new-rebel
shows? 90 so far...

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by Pete » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:29 am

marowak wrote:I also had to look on google ... for anyone else thinking - seriously what the fuck ... this is it :
A term coined by the American Rapper Lil B in reference to himself.
A Based God is an individual that possesses maximum swagger, a mansion, sports cars, wonton soup and the inherent ability to fuck your bitch.

Moreover, you will actually beg him to fuck your bitch simply because he is Based God.
All these conditions must be met for an individual to be a Based God, though it is possible to have some and not all of these.
Apart from the sports car - I'd say Frank is pretty much there with the rest ...
I'm going to argue that a) I don't think Frank has a mansion and b) as yet when I have been in his company alongside my better half, I have never, at any point to my knowledge, asked him to engage her in intercourse.

Sorry, Frank.
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
agirlnamedfred
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by agirlnamedfred » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:18 am

Not having a mansion is of course forgivable. BUT DOES HE HAVE WONTON SOUP? That question is vital to the question of his divinity.
Re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul. ~~Walt Whitman

SB
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by SB » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:56 am

Pete wrote:
marowak wrote:I also had to look on google ... for anyone else thinking - seriously what the fuck ... this is it :
A term coined by the American Rapper Lil B in reference to himself.
A Based God is an individual that possesses maximum swagger, a mansion, sports cars, wonton soup and the inherent ability to fuck your bitch.

Moreover, you will actually beg him to fuck your bitch simply because he is Based God.
All these conditions must be met for an individual to be a Based God, though it is possible to have some and not all of these.
Apart from the sports car - I'd say Frank is pretty much there with the rest ...
I'm going to argue that a) I don't think Frank has a mansion and b) as yet when I have been in his company alongside my better half, I have never, at any point to my knowledge, asked him to engage her in intercourse.

Sorry, Frank.

Well, I for one am pretty damn disappointed in you, Pete.

(I am refraining from launching in to a torrent of raaahhh about this guy. 'Beg him to fuck your bitch'? Breathe, Suze, breathe.)

Baudelaire
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:09 am

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by Baudelaire » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:45 pm

TYBG
Image

dejamoo
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by dejamoo » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:37 pm

today's messages from Lil B-

"Wow u woke up?! This is amazing i love u!! To glad ur alive! Lil B loves u - Lil B"

"try and air dry your clothes instead of using a dryer lets conserve some of the earths energy and help others around the world - Lil B"

stay based.

Gleena
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:17 am
Location: London, via America and Australia

Re: BASEDGOD

Post by Gleena » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:47 am

SB wrote:
(I am refraining from launching in to a torrent of raaahhh about this guy. 'Beg him to fuck your bitch'? Breathe, Suze, breathe.)
Hence my need for tea and a good lie down. Because honesttofuckingchrist, really?
Yank at large, hiding in London
https://twitter.com/Gleena
Shows: 32 in five countries and on the ocean.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests