The way you tend to be played on TV shows

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

ARubberDuckAndNoLuck

The way you tend to be played on TV shows

Post by ARubberDuckAndNoLuck » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:16 pm

A big chunk of The Way I Tend To Be got played on Emmerdale tonight (most exciting part of the show) You must feel like you've really made it now ;) I hope to hear more of your music cropping up on TV, maybe Corrie next! And just to say a Big Thank you to you & the Sleeping Souls for the incredible music you produce :) Can't wait until UK Tour dates are announced :D!

Sami

Re: The way you tend to be played on TV shows

Post by Sami » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:19 pm

ARubberDuckAndNoLuck wrote:A big chunk of The Way I Tend To Be got played on Emmerdale tonight (most exciting part of the show) You must feel like you've really made it now ;) I hope to hear more of your music cropping up on TV, maybe Corrie next! And just to say a Big Thank you to you & the Sleeping Souls for the incredible music you produce :) Can't wait until UK Tour dates are announced :D!
Haha! Motherfucking Emmerdale! If this had happened when I was a teenager I would propably had to commit a suicide or at least open some of my veins. Now I think its funny as hell :D! But still kinda wanna cut my wrists...
You know what we should do? Put up Facebook statuses where we mention Emmerdale and especially despise that the song is on that show (and of course the Youtube link to TWITTB) Of course everyone over 40 would look that song then. I dont know what that would help but...your grandma listening Frank Turner when youre heading up for a cup of coffee (or tea) and some homemade applepie. Bizarre...
1326, 1327, 1385, 1527, 1536

Baudelaire

Re: The way you tend to be played on TV shows

Post by Baudelaire » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:41 pm

It was also played during Wimbledon