Any chance of additional US dates?

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

darlenet.

Any chance of additional US dates?

Post by darlenet. » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:05 am

Hey Frank:

If you are adding more US dates, the geographic area south of the Mason-Dixon line and east of the Mississippi River would be most welcoming to you. Just one little stop of your choosing in an area of 461,353 square miles......

And if not, well, we'll catch you next time around.

darlene
shows? 90 so far...

frank
Site Admin

Re: Any chance of additional US dates?

Post by frank » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:45 am

hello. that US run is not the US tour for this year, it's more of a promo run. proper tour in the fall.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:43 am

Thanks! Exciting times! Also, just sorted tix for Jim Lockey/Dropkicks on March 2 in Orlando. :)
shows? 90 so far...

taylor

Post by taylor » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:43 pm

A horrible twist of fate means that I'm moving from Orlando to LA two weeks after you play there, which has left me in fear that you won't be coming through SoCal again when you tour the US in the fall.

I'm not delusional enough to think you'll add a show due to one fan's unfortunate life-timing, but I wanted to plant the seed anyway: play LA again in the fall, pretty pretty please?
Making someone feel that it is okay for them to be exactly who they are is the greatest kindness one human being can do for another.

Always make 'em laugh, try to make 'em cry-- always take the stage like it's the last night of your life.

koepy

Post by koepy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:38 am

taylor wrote:A horrible twist of fate means that I'm moving from Orlando to LA two weeks after you play there, which has left me in fear that you won't be coming through SoCal again when you tour the US in the fall.

I'm not delusional enough to think you'll add a show due to one fan's unfortunate life-timing, but I wanted to plant the seed anyway: play LA again in the fall, pretty pretty please?
Can't imagine Frank plays a big US tour without stopping in SoCal / LA.