EP

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

possnoah

EP

Post by possnoah » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:22 am

Hey Frank, was just wondering if we may still receive an EP with new songs from the Tape Deck Heart sessions or are the 6 songs from the deluxe edition catering what would have been an EP?

Also I may as well ask my others questions while I am here.

.Is there any news/development/possible release date on a 'Buddies' CD at all?

.Will we still be eventually receiving the I still Believe documentary on dvd in an Australian release? or should I just save time and buy the Uk one now?

I think that is all I have to ask, thanks!

frank
Site Admin

Re: EP

Post by frank » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:32 am

hey there. we're not doing the EP in the end because it would have pushed the album release date back yet further, and I thought it was better to just get the record out and have the extra songs on the deluxe edition.

Buddies, no news lately.

ISB doc, uh, good question. is it not on australian itunes?
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

possnoah

Post by possnoah » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:37 am

Yeah, I agree that the album shouldn't be pushed back further! Where there many songs left over after the deluxe edition or is that most of the songs?

I didn't think of itunes for the doco, I tend to prefer/only buy dvds and Blu Ray but I may look into that and check!

possnoah

Post by possnoah » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:44 am

I had a look and I couldn't seem to find the I Still Believe documentary on the Aussie itunes anyway (someone please correct me if I am wrong) but yeah doesn't seem to be on there.