Ernie Ball

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

taylor

Ernie Ball

Post by taylor » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Hey Frank! I've noticed in a lot of your recent pictures you're wearing Ernie Ball t-shirts, and I'm pretty sure you use some EB gear as well. Do you have an endorsement/sponsorship type deal with them, or do you just like them?
Making someone feel that it is okay for them to be exactly who they are is the greatest kindness one human being can do for another.

Always make 'em laugh, try to make 'em cry-- always take the stage like it's the last night of your life.

Pete

Re: Ernie Ball

Post by Pete » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Is it a lot of EB gear, or just the one t-shirt that Frank is wearing over and over? He has a habit of the latter (Yes, Kenny, much like I do).
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

taylor

Post by taylor » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Pete wrote:Is it a lot of EB gear, or just the one t-shirt that Frank is wearing over and over? He has a habit of the latter (Yes, Kenny, much like I do).
Haha. Well I've read in several interviews that he always uses Ernie Ball strings, and there's at least two t-shirts as they're different colors. I imagine it's not super convenient to do laundry on tour, so maybe you're right :P
Making someone feel that it is okay for them to be exactly who they are is the greatest kindness one human being can do for another.

Always make 'em laugh, try to make 'em cry-- always take the stage like it's the last night of your life.

frank
Site Admin

Post by frank » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:59 pm

we do have deal with ernie ball. they're fucking great. they also send us a lot of shirts which i've taken to wearing the whole time. but it's not the same one, i have about 15 of them.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

hnoor0066

Post by hnoor0066 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:28 am

Is it a lot of EB gear, or just the one t-shirt that Frank is wearing over and over??????
== Chess ==