Solo Show ?

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Cheese'thans

Solo Show ?

Post by Cheese'thans » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Frank,

Say the post about Jay headlining on the 27th and wanted to thank you for adding the solo show in birmingham, AL that night. I'm really looking forward to it, abut I can only guess it will be a kind of sad for you to not see Jay rock his socks off back across the pond.

What's the best way to spread the word about shows at smaller venues like this at a neighborhood pub in a city that may not be overly familiar with your brand of music? I'll definitely try to work the facebook and such but wondering if you had any tips...

Thanks,

Cheese

frank
Site Admin

Re: Solo Show ?

Post by frank » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:16 pm

hey cheese. uh, i'd just say word of mouth really. the birmingham show is going to be ace - my friend george runs the joint and i have a history with the town that i feel like i've been neglecting, so i was keen to route a show in there.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

Tomasz

Re: Solo Show ?

Post by Tomasz » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:29 am

frank wrote:hey cheese. uh, i'd just say word of mouth really. the birmingham show is going to be ace - my friend george runs the joint and i have a history with the town that i feel like i've been neglecting, so i was keen to route a show in there.
Yeah, yeah you have, get back over here....

Oh.
Pete wrote:Sometimes, I wish I was a dog on a swing.