"I still believe" on the radio in Argentina!

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

frontiersman

"I still believe" on the radio in Argentina!

Post by frontiersman » Tue May 22, 2012 6:18 am

Hello, I write this message just to tell you that yesterday I heard "I still believe" on the radio here, in Argentina . It was very strange for me to hear that song on the radio because I know you since a few years, but also it was so great because now more people will hear your music.
Anyway, I wanted to let you know that and congratulate you for this achievement.

Saludos, desde Argentina!

ps: excuse me for my shitty english, I did the best I could.
ps 2: now you have an excuse to come to my country, please come soon!

frank
Site Admin

Re: "I still believe" on the radio in Argentina!

Post by frank » Tue May 22, 2012 8:43 pm

haha, that's awesome.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

JerseyGirl

Post by JerseyGirl » Wed May 23, 2012 5:21 pm

That is pretty cool frontiersman! I've yet to hear any Frank on a Florida radio station!

And, your English is not so shitty! :wink:

ToTheWest

Post by ToTheWest » Wed May 30, 2012 12:17 am

Bien hecho, frontiersman. Ya no he oido Frank en ninguna estacion de radio aqui en California, tampoco. Es bueno saber que se agradecide su musica en Latinoamerica ahora, especialmente porque voy a visitar Argentina en tres semanas! Disculpeme mi espanol shitty, y la falta de acentos escritos, tambien. ;-)

[Translation for the Spanish-impaired: "Well done, frontiersman. I haven't yet heard Frank on any radio station here in California, either. Good to know his music is appreciated in Latin America these days, especially since I'm going to visit Argentina in three weeks. Pardon my shitty Spanish, including the lack of accent marks, too.]
Brevity is not my forte.

frontiersman

Post by frontiersman » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:32 pm

JerseyGirl wrote:That is pretty cool frontiersman! I've yet to hear any Frank on a Florida radio station!

And, your English is not so shitty! :wink:
ToTheWest wrote:Bien hecho, frontiersman. Ya no he oido Frank en ninguna estacion de radio aqui en California, tampoco. Es bueno saber que se agradecide su musica en Latinoamerica ahora, especialmente porque voy a visitar Argentina en tres semanas! Disculpeme mi espanol shitty, y la falta de acentos escritos, tambien. ;-)

[Translation for the Spanish-impaired: "Well done, frontiersman. I haven't yet heard Frank on any radio station here in California, either. Good to know his music is appreciated in Latin America these days, especially since I'm going to visit Argentina in three weeks. Pardon my shitty Spanish, including the lack of accent marks, too.]

Jajaja, no había leído esto, muchas gracias por el esfuerzo de escribir en castellano, se entendió a la perfección. Supongo que ya debés andar por acá, ojalá tengas suerte en tu viaje y puedas escuchar algún tema de Frank en la radio :D

ToTheWest

Post by ToTheWest » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:58 pm

!Saludos desde mi hostel en Palermo! Acabo de llegar hoy, y acabo de recordar de mirar aqui para ver si tu habias respondido. (No he tenido tiempo recientemente para estar en este sitio.) En este momento, estoy tratando de convencerme de ir afuera otra vez, porque he llegado desde el verano y nosotros de Sur California son muy debiles en climas frios, jaja... Me parece que B.A. tiene mucho de ofrecer, y me gustaria ver cuantos paises puedo hacer en cuatro semanas...
Brevity is not my forte.

IstillBelieve

Post by IstillBelieve » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:09 am

Hey! It's nice to see that there are fans of Frank here in Argentina! I thought I was the only in miles that listen to him :D

waywardson

Post by waywardson » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:54 pm

I finally heard Frank on the radio in San Francisco, Recovery on KFOG around 4am a few weeks ago on the way to the airport.

KyraL

Post by KyraL » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Haha, it's funny, I had quite the same situation right now, my mom just called me and said "turn on the radio, interview with Frank Turner" When I couldn't find the radiostation, she held the phone to the speakers in her car :) It's the first time that he's on the radio here in Hungary, and only one week until the show... ohh, I'm really excited about that!