New York City- lots of industry types???

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

JerseyGirl

New York City- lots of industry types???

Post by JerseyGirl » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:07 pm

I was wondering if you have had record company people in your US audiences and does that bother you &/or make you nervous?

Being a huge Springsteen fan, I was hoping that Bruce would catch your NYC show so that he could see you guys live. Sorry to say that he just announced that he will be in Pittsburgh, PA on 11/3 & 11/4 with Joe Grueschky and the House Rockers for some anniversary gig.

Of course this means I may have to road trip up to my old stomping grounds, PA, for Bruce on Thursday & you & The Sleeping Souls on Friday. Any chance you can put me and some of my college buddies on the guest list- I'll give Bruce a message for you! This may help the sting my unknowing husband may feel come November, as my university buds will help me with lodging, car travel and nourishment whilst in Pennsyltucky!

frank
Site Admin

Post by frank » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:21 pm

uh, being signed, yes, i've had record label people in the crowd (...!). no list for NYC i'm afraid, it's sold out..
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

JerseyGirl

Post by JerseyGirl » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Congrats on selling out Philadelphia. 10 straight nights in a row to end the US/Canada leg, very impressive.