Page 5 of 6

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 pm
by nellied
Blonde wrote:We still need to get Dublin tickets though.

Have supports been announced yet?
Yeah, musn't forget that. Which one of us want's to get them?

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 pm
by moomin
minidazzler wrote:I'm getting excited now, if other people are gonna go on their todd I might do so myself haha, my friends are being dicks about going haha. Still have to get my tix for the solo shows, can't wait.

Recieved my tix for Whelans yesterday! :D
if you dont bite and this is open to everyone else who has posted but we dont mind being gig buddies

as long as you dont mind bad singing along :P

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 pm
by minidazzler
I don't mind bad singing if ye don't mind bad and slightly to heavily inebriated singing! :D haha.

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:55 pm
by moomin
awesome so thats that one sorted

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:07 pm
by Daire
Just put in for time off work today. Think I have one of my mates roped in for all 4 too. Can't wait.

Just gotta sort accomodation now! :/
moomin wrote:if you dont bite and this is open to everyone else who has posted but we dont mind being gig buddies

I'm sure our paths will cross at some stage.

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:37 pm
by moomin
Daire wrote:Just put in for time off work today. Think I have one of my mates roped in for all 4 too. Can't wait.

Just gotta sort accomodation now! :/
moomin wrote:if you dont bite and this is open to everyone else who has posted but we dont mind being gig buddies

I'm sure our paths will cross at some stage.
we're heading for campsites
oh yes we are going to freeze

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:25 pm
by ElektricMonk
moomin wrote: if you dont bite and this is open to everyone else who has posted but we dont mind being gig buddies

as long as you dont mind bad singing along :P
I'll be flying solo in Kilkenny and Dublin, hope to bump in to you guys. It would be nice to have someone to sing along badly with!

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:29 pm
by Daire
Anybody got any tips on the travelling aspect?

Looking into the train and bus at the moment. Train seems very expensive! :shock:

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:57 pm
by minidazzler
Daire wrote:Anybody got any tips on the travelling aspect?

Looking into the train and bus at the moment. Train seems very expensive! :shock:
Where will you be travelling from? Bus is far easier from Cork to Kilkenny and Cork to Galway anyway going both ways. And the buses aren't really that long either.

You might get a good price on train tix if you are willing to travel super early, but IMO, it's not worth it really.

So, my advice, bus it or find someone who drives! :D I'll be bussing it from Cork-Kilkenny-Cork-Galway-Cork-(3days at home). Then train to Dublin.

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:40 am
by minidazzler
So, with Ireland 2 weeks away, any word on who the supports are? Also, do we get a video like the Manx and everyone else did saying you are coming here as Gaeilge? :D

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:51 am
by hynesie
minidazzler wrote:So, with Ireland 2 weeks away, any word on who the supports are? Also, do we get a video like the Manx and everyone else did saying you are coming here as Gaeilge? :D
At the epic gig he did in doyles last year we did the count in to photosynthesis as Gaeilge and yes it was awesome.

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:53 am
by minidazzler
hynesie wrote: At the epic gig he did in doyles last year we did the count in to photosynthesis as Gaeilge and yes it was awesome.
Same happened in Cyprus Avenue, I'm doubly happy for these gigs, I'm off drink til Kilkenny and have been for the last 10 days, I'm buzzing on the thought of the gigs now! haha.

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 pm
by moomin
jesus this came around quick

however not looking forward to my first ferry trip being in the tail end of gale force weather if anyone has tips for not throwing up my knees please tell

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 pm
by newmy
moomin wrote:jesus this came around quick

however not looking forward to my first ferry trip being in the tail end of gale force weather if anyone has tips for not throwing up my knees please tell
Don't eat your knees?

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 am
by longlivethefrank
LOL