I am disappeared

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Phileas0309

I am disappeared

Post by Phileas0309 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:45 pm

Hi Frank,
I’m a 14 years old fan of yours from nearby Stuttgart (Germany). I have seen you and the Sleeping Souls in the LKA last October (my first show ever) and it was FUCKING AMAZING! I am going to see you again in Nuremberg next August and I am wondering if you could play I AM DISAPPEARED. I especially love the Show 2000 version of that song!

hellbound

Re: I am disappeared

Post by hellbound » Fri May 10, 2019 7:33 am

I'm not sure its every time but every time I have seen him Frank has played this as its a pretty constant permanent feature on the setlist much like Photosynthesis.

That said, he is very good at utilising his back catalogue so you can never really be sure, I'd love Four simple words to be a permanent feature, set in stone, with a legal contract binding it to every setlist ever but that's because of my own personal taste.

I actually like the changes every time, keeps it special, A certain band I also like have toured exactly the same setlist for just about their entire world tour which must be incredibly tedious for them.

EDIT*.After a quick research, I take it back, its not every gig, I just appear to have been really really lucky!

Phileas0309

Post by Phileas0309 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:44 pm

Hi Hellbound!
Thanks for your answer. I agree with you and I enjoyed every single song of the gig in Stuttgart last year. It’s just that I only have seen Frank once and he hadn’t played the song on that show. And here in Germany, I haven't got the chance to see Frank very often. That’s why I have this wish because it‘s one of my favourite songs!

And by the way - I would sign that FOUR SIMPLE WORDS contract too! :lol:

Phileas0309

Post by Phileas0309 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:37 am

hi Frank,
if you read this - i wanted to thank you for playing i am disappeared in Nuremberg. It was awesome.
Hope you enjoyed your marriage.
Keep up the great work.
Phileas