The Book Tour

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Bossman66

The Book Tour

Post by Bossman66 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Hi Frank

Forgive me for not having read about the book signing tour, but may I ask a couple of questions.

Will you be signing the book in person with personal dedication or are they pre-signed?

If the former, will there be a chance of photos, and will you consider signing extra items such as my copy of ‘Be More Kind’

Will be at the Yeovil event tomorrow.

See you then. Looking forward to it.

Bossman

Bossman66

Re: The Book Tour

Post by Bossman66 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:30 am

Well you may not have seen this in time to reply, but I want to say thanks for a terrific night.

The interview section with Ian was entertaining and illuminating at the same time, the Q&A with the audience was fun, and the acoustic set was terrific. Really enjoyed the new song and if the album is all in that vein, I’m sure it’ll be both a diversion and as good as anything else you’ve put out to date.

Mostly though, I want to say thanks again for the time you give to the fans, selfless and amazing. I asked Ian to give you this message on the next leg of the journey tomorrow - I cannot think of any artist of a similar stature that gives his time and attention so freely, any that is as accessible, and any that would take the time to moderate, and answer, his own message board. Truly an example of the ‘Be More Kind’ message. I hope we fans give it back in some small way.

It’s half past midnight. I’m tired, after starting work at 4.30 yesterday morning, I start again in 4 hours, but i’m happy and smiling at Your generosity.

Thanks again Frank. Take it easy.

Bossman

frank
Site Admin

Re: The Book Tour

Post by frank » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:37 am

Hey man, sorry I missed this up front. Good to see you there!
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."