Why Is Studio I Am Disappeared Not On Songbook

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

northernlights

Why Is Studio I Am Disappeared Not On Songbook

Post by northernlights » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:17 am

Listening to Songbook and just noticed that the studio version of I Am Disappeared is not included (I'm slow to pick up on this stuff sometimes). You did do a 2017 version but I recall you saying many times it is one of your favourite songs that you've written so I'm curious why the studio version was not included since you did include studio versions of 6 of the songs you reworked.

frank
Site Admin

Re: Why Is Studio I Am Disappeared Not On Songbook

Post by frank » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Uh, just didn't flow that way for me when working out the tracklisting.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

hellbound

Post by hellbound » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:48 am

I'm sorry...whatever Tracks Frank ended up choosing for songbook wouldn't have pleased everyone, All I have heard is "why isn't blah blah on there?" or "what happened to such and such?"

For those people that felt some tracks were missing, get yourself Spotify, Add Songbook to your playlist and then add or take away to your hearts content. That way you can create your own Songbook Album that suits you and not the artist that actually thought long and hard about the tracklisting only to have a millionty people ask why tracks weren't included....

Problem solved

Rant Over

Evan

Post by Evan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:12 pm

hellbound wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:48 am
I'm sorry...whatever Tracks Frank ended up choosing for songbook wouldn't have pleased everyone, All I have heard is "why isn't blah blah on there?" or "what happened to such and such?"

For those people that felt some tracks were missing, get yourself Spotify, Add Songbook to your playlist and then add or take away to your hearts content. That way you can create your own Songbook Album that suits you and not the artist that actually thought long and hard about the tracklisting only to have a millionty people ask why tracks weren't included....

Problem solved

Rant Over

That seems a little bit harsh to me. It read as a question rather than a complaint in my opinion. Clearly it's a subject that his riled you, but I don't think that was necessary.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

hellbound

Post by hellbound » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Ok..I apologise for sounding offensive, was not my intention!

When songbook came out every mention of it on facebook was complaining about track listings. which I felt was unfair.

So my post above was probably a bit sarcastic but still the perfect solution to the whole negativity.

If I offended, then I am sorry

northernlights

Post by northernlights » Sat May 19, 2018 9:42 pm

hellbound wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:28 pm
Ok..I apologise for sounding offensive, was not my intention!

When songbook came out every mention of it on facebook was complaining about track listings. which I felt was unfair.

So my post above was probably a bit sarcastic but still the perfect solution to the whole negativity.

If I offended, then I am sorry
Not meant as a complaint just a question. Got an answer. Moved on.