Tour Flag

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

SarahWillson

Tour Flag

Post by SarahWillson » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:08 pm

Hey there! I’m completely new to this forum, well to forums altogether actually. Anyway, I’m trying to find out about the tour flag for this tour and how I might be able to put my name in to take it from the London, On, show on Sept. 18, to the Toronto show the next night. Any ideas??

Evan

Re: Tour Flag

Post by Evan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:59 am

I am pretty sure the tour flag is a thing of the past. Hasn't been around for a couple of years.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

SarahWillson

Post by SarahWillson » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Thanks, I kinda had that thought but wasn’t sure. I appreciate your response, Cheers!

binaural2002

Post by binaural2002 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:16 am

Evan wrote:I am pretty sure the tour flag is a thing of the past. Hasn't been around for a couple of years.
You're sure? I don't think so. Think there was a flag the last tour or the one before. There even was a facebook group about the tour flag I think so.

northernlights

Post by northernlights » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:04 am

binaural2002 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:16 am
Evan wrote:I am pretty sure the tour flag is a thing of the past. Hasn't been around for a couple of years.
You're sure? I don't think so. Think there was a flag the last tour or the one before. There even was a facebook group about the tour flag I think so.
The last show with a flag was Asbury Park Aug 2016. I was there and my daughter had the flag. We had no idea what to do with it and hung onto it for a few months until we could give to Frank at the Ithaca show that November. It was auctioned off for Safe Gigs For Women.

Hasn't been a flag since to my knowledge. We did at least get a picture with Nigel and another with Ben at the Pony in August. Never thought to get a picture with Frank and the flag in Ithaca unfortunately.