What’s the new album called?

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

What’s the new album called?

Post by Gasher90 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Hi I was wondering what the new album is called, is it “Be More Kind”? If so iTunes only allows you to listen/record 2 songs, any ideas?!?!

And secondly, I was wondering if you had some tips on playing guitar, I’ve only just started to teach myself, it was one of them ‘I’ll learn tomorrow’ and never happens, until now, it’s hard for me as I got a chemical in my system from old job and it keeps hold of the oxygen so basically I starve of oxygen and I’ve lost my eye sight and now registered blind so can’t work or anything, so I thought nows a good time to learn guitar, and I was wondering you being a great player could give me a tip or two, I’m absolutely determined to learn and I’ve hot plenty of time on my hands, if Stevie Wonder can play piano and Jeff Healey could play a guitar as good as that with no sight I’m sure I can learn, so any tips would be fantastic,
Thanks very kindly

Site Admin

Re: What’s the new album called?

Post by frank » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Hi Gary. The record is called Be More Kind. It'll be out in May, you'll be able to get the full thing then. Guitar (and sorry to hear about the chemical thing!), I guess it's really just a question of practice, you have to put the hours in. Growing up I used to play 4+ hours every day, just sitting in my room hammering away until things started to make a bit more sense. Good luck with it!
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."