How to get back down to earth!

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Gasher90

How to get back down to earth!

Post by Gasher90 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:39 pm

WOW!!!! I went to Glasgow to see your show, I didn’t have a clue who was supporting you and I am a fan of Will Varley (now, I only got into him through yourself) I got a couple of your albums (well a lot actually) from iTunes and it’s recommended Will Varley so I’m now into Will as well thanks to yourself! This was the first time I’d seen you (and will) live and I’ve never came across 2 more down to earth stars than yourselves, everything was just perfect and better than I expected, I’ve seen a lot of artists live and I’ve enjoyed them all but yourself and Will just blew all these people out of water in my eyes, you wouldn’t get any other artist ask a member of the crowd to get them a whiskey from the bar and send them with the money (like Will did) and you definitely wouldn’t get any other artist stand on up on stage and tell his fans that he had to google lyrics to his own songs before a gig, like you done yourself, no other artist on this planet would stand and admit that, and to me it’s little things like that that help make artists, it gets artists like yourself and Will a lot of respect and it was a week ago when I seen you both and I really need to know how get off cloud 9 and back to reality, seriously I was blown away and thinking about it and looking an photos and clips I got makes the hairs on my arms and neck stand up on end, best night of my life seeing you live and for you to have Will was a huge bonus, thank you for a great gig and I’ll be looking out when your next near by! Thank you very much Frank Turner!
Thanks very kindly
Gary!

frank
Site Admin

Re: How to get back down to earth!

Post by frank » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:32 pm

Thanks Gary, glad you enjoyed the show, til next time!
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

Gasher90

Post by Gasher90 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:27 pm

Where can I find out where your playing?,
and is Will your support often as obviously Glasgow was unbelievable and I want to know when and where your playing, I live Middlesbrough so either way I have to travel, I’m just itching to see another one of your gigs!
I’ve also got your book “Road Beneath My Feet” which im looking forward to getting stuck into, is there anyway I’d be able to get the book signed?
Thank you very kindly
Gary.

Evan

Post by Evan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:58 pm

They're all here mate. Massive UK tour in the spring: http://frank-turner.com/live-gigs/
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

Gasher90

Post by Gasher90 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Thank you very much for time and I’ll see you VERY soon I hope mate, cheers!
Thanks
Gary.