MORE! Lost Evenings

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

darlenet.

MORE! Lost Evenings

Post by darlenet. » Thu May 18, 2017 9:04 am

Frank:
Thank you so much for an amazing festival that absolutely must become an annual event. I was worried (well, not really) that four shows in a row might feel repetitious, but the shows each had their own unique feel. I adored the touch of the checkered shirts for SIFTW night. But I would say one of my favorite things to watch was the workshop in which you and the Souls reworked Harry Pain's song. It was really cool to watch that process, and gave me an even higher regard for all of you as musicians. First time in Camdentown was a blast, and it was the very best thing to finally meet and hang with all the FTA folks from across the sea.

Thank you for all the work and care that went into preparing for this event, and please let us know the dates for next year as soon as possible. :wink:

Darlene
shows? 64 so far

suitcaselife

Re: MORE! Lost Evenings

Post by suitcaselife » Mon May 22, 2017 4:04 pm

But I would say one of my favorite things to watch was the workshop in which you and the Souls reworked Harry Pain's song.
sign. You totally stole the song in the end as well.

All the rest: I can just agree with Darlene! (It was so nice to finally meet you Darlene! :))
59 gigs in 16 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

frank
Site Admin

Re: MORE! Lost Evenings

Post by frank » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Thanks! Fun weekend. Sorry for slow reply, haven't been on here in a bit.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."