The Fourth Three Years

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

possnoah

The Fourth Three Years

Post by possnoah » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi Frank,

I was just curious as to if we will see a Fourth Three years compilation album this year or did the Ten for Ten package signal an end to that series? If it will be released, will the delayed release of your seventh album have any impact on its release date?

On the topic of the seventh album, do you still plan to release or do you think we will see the initial album of the obscure women in history after you announced you are shifting the theme of the next album? Or do you think we will more likely here these songs scattered around as B sides and songs on the new album?

One final note while we are talking about new music. I was wondering whether or not we will hear new Mongol Horde songs in the future. Not necessarily whether or not you are planning a new album in the immediate future, just whether or not the side project has a future or if it was a one and done kind of thing.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my questions,
Noah

frank
Site Admin

Re: The Fourth Three Years

Post by frank » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:42 pm

Hi Noah. 4th 3 years, well, yeah, that title seems a little ungainly to me somehow. I think we might look at a different way of doing things going forward. Not that I'm planning on stopping releasing extraneous tracks.

New album is under intense discussion / contemplation right now. Not much more to say for the time being.

Mongol Horde, we have kicked some ideas around, we all want to do another record, but fuck knows when that'd be.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."