Coronavirus & tours

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Bossman66

Coronavirus & tours

Post by Bossman66 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:13 pm

With the news today that the Government expects the the likelihood of the virus spreading to increase, what is your view, maybe even expectation, of postponing or cancelling shows? I have 7 shows booked for March - May including your show at Exeter’s Lemon Grove which I’m really looking forward to. Currently I am holding off of booking one or 2 more until things become clearer.

I guess public safety is paramount though and if cases of the virus do increase significantly, it may be unwise to have large crowd gatherings in often confined spaces.

Just interested in your views? I’m sure it adds an extra dimension to your forward planning?

I suspect you’d be better than most at rescheduling if bans were to come into force.

Bossman

Bossman66

Re: Coronavirus & tours

Post by Bossman66 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:34 am

Elvis Costello just announced the cancellation of his final 3 shows.

Gutted given the terrific recent reviews, but fully understanding of the reasons....

At a loose end Monday night now.

Bossman
Amy worked in a bar in Exeter, Springsteen came clear in my headphones - Frank, did you write these lyrics for me?