The Next Three Years

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Coen

The Next Three Years

Post by Coen » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:46 am

Hi Frank. This might be a stupid question, but I've been wondering. Over the years, you've released collections of b-sides and other stuff. We had the First, Second and Third Three Years and next came Ten For Ten. Will we ever see a Fourth/Fifth Three Years, or did Ten For Ten end that? Also, is there a chance for these to get released on vinyl? I'd love to add them to my collection.

Thanks for the great work, of course!

frank
Site Admin

Re: The Next Three Years

Post by frank » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:10 am

Hi there. The "three years" tag was getting a little tired, I thought, so I wanted to put that to bed. That said, there's plenty of stuff lying around which I would like to gather and release somehow. Will work on it. And some of the Three Years stuff is on vinyl here and there - Evan knows more about this than me to be honest. Certainly the first one.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

Evan

Re: The Next Three Years

Post by Evan » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:04 pm

The First Three Years has come out thrice on Vinyl. The others only once (see below)

The First Three Years
- 2008 on Paper & Plastick in the USA (2 versions, coloured vinyl, /500 each)
- 2010 Gunner Records in Germany (black vinyl /500 I think)
- 2015 on Xtra Mile as part of....

The First Ten Years Box Set
- First, Second and Third Three Years, as well as Ten For Ten (initially exclusive to this box but also out out on CD shortly after) on coloured vinyl
- Limited to 1000 copies which all sold out in about a week.
- Is available on the secondary market but I would suggest it is not worth the £250+ people are trying to sell it for.
- As yet there is no concrete plan to release them individually as far as I am aware, but we assigned them all barcodes at the time, so the chances of them getting a release are pretty good. I would suggest emailing Xtra Mile via their website to register interest in that happening.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.