Thank you, Frank! (Cleveland, OH - 6/24/2018)

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

screevo

Thank you, Frank! (Cleveland, OH - 6/24/2018)

Post by screevo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:36 pm

I see that you do personally check these boards every now and then, so I wanted to personally thank you. I got to attend your signing and show (#2200!) at the Hollow Bone in Fairlawn on 6/24. When I got to the front, and as you were signing my record (which you graciously made out to my children whom I regularly have been playing/singing Be More Kind to since it was released), you asked if I'd be able to attend the main show that night, and I said I wasn't able to get tickets, it had been sold out. You completely caught me off guard by asking if I wanted to go, and directed me to someone with you to take my name down, and that person graciously put me down for a +1 so I could bring my wife (As I understand, you were able to do this for a number of people who were at the signing). We quickly got a babysitter (no small feat, I assure you), and rushed to Cleveland where we were able to see the best concert (#2201!) of any performer I've ever attended. Thank you for being such a cool individual, and thank you for your music in general. I'll be there the next time you swing through Northeast Ohio for sure!

frank
Site Admin

Re: Thank you, Frank! (Cleveland, OH - 6/24/2018)

Post by frank » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:44 pm

Thanks, and my pleasure. A fun day for sure. Til the next time.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

hellbound

Re: Thank you, Frank! (Cleveland, OH - 6/24/2018)

Post by hellbound » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:52 am

And this is why Frank is so much better than any other artist I have ever read about