Reading Festival

If you have a specific question you want me to get back to, put it here and I'll think about it

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

hellbound

Reading Festival

Post by hellbound » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:57 am

Is there a sneaky chance you are actually playing Reading to continue your legacy but someone forgot to add you to the bill?

frank
Site Admin

Re: Reading Festival

Post by frank » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Alas nope. Wasn't asked.
Shows? All of em.

"He's like an Uncle, I like him but I don't want to listen to him all day."

hellbound

Post by hellbound » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:41 pm

Its ok! (5 months later) all is not lost!

My eldest daughters first day at a festival (16, slight Autism and Asperger's so just the one day to see if she coped) and obviously as a good father I have filled her with Frank from an early age so figured it was worth a shot to see her Explode with joy to you on the lineup...

So instead I have tickets for us for the first night of lost weekend at the roundhouse which I gave her for Christmas and she Exploded with joy....

and on a subnote...she did cope with Reading, so much so that she wants to do all 3 days this year, feel I may have to sell a kidney to pay for the tickets and food and drink....

hellbound

Post by hellbound » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:17 am

For anyone that's following this thread..

Both my rugrats saved up their own money in order to buy tickets and regardless of most peoples response they are loving the line up so tickets bought and excitement on critical level.

My eldest, being a bit strange, has noticed a Huge gap in the Frank tour schedule to which she now is hoping for an appearance.

I however said that I expect he's taking a well earned break!