Fete Music Hall, Providence RI 12/15/15

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

dddaisy

Fete Music Hall, Providence RI 12/15/15

Post by dddaisy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:44 am

Fabulous show at the Fete Music Hall in Providence. We managed to get 3rd row on the floor that morphed into 5th row (but better view of Frank) The crowd was wild--I've never been to a rave before. I can now cross that off the bucket list :lol:

reitzel6570

Re: Fete Music Hall, Providence RI 12/15/15

Post by reitzel6570 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:43 am

It felt and like a great crowd from where I stood in the front. Loud and boisterous, and generally happy. Definitely a lot of movement though. Some of my friends got pushed way back.

The band just keeps getting better. The new songs meld right in with the old and mid-period songs to form a perfect set. And the one/two punch of I Still Believe and Four Simple Words to end it...wow.

I could however get a bit ranty about the venue's unorganized entry system that screwed some people that were waiting outside for hours, and the giant security guards that suddenly appeared at the front and pushed several of people away from where they were happily stood at the stage for the openers. I know venues have a multitude of more important things to think about, but that was really disappointing for people.

sgwrites

Re: Fete Music Hall, Providence RI 12/15/15

Post by sgwrites » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:03 am

Such a great show. I brought along a few friends who were first time Frank fans, and they really enjoyed it. All of us are college students from the area, so it was a great way to blow off some steam before finals. And yeah, ended up dancing my heart out in front of this stone-faced, buff security guard. Worth it.