Garage gig Fri 7th

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Nodding Dog

Garage gig Fri 7th

Post by Nodding Dog » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:19 am

Hi,
Anyone know stagetimes and / or if there's support for the garage gig tomorrow night?

Cheers - Ben

Evan

Re: Garage gig Fri 7th

Post by Evan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:09 am

Support is PJ Bond.
Doors are at 7.
I imagine Frank will be on at 9ish.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

Blonde

Post by Blonde » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Why couldn't he have a shit support then I wouldn't feel gutted about missing it?

Evan

Post by Evan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Blonde wrote:Why couldn't he have a shit support then I wouldn't feel gutted about missing it?
This. I am pretty annoyed I am not going but it's over 18s so can't bring Shorty.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

Pete

Post by Pete » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:26 pm

Thirded. Told myself I was happy to miss this but as tonight / tomorrow approaches i'm a bit gutted i'm not going to any of the three events so close to where i live and work. Boo
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

Blonde

Post by Blonde » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:27 pm

I'm going to the gig. I just won't be there in time for the support.

Nodding Dog

Post by Nodding Dog » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:30 am

I don't know PJ Bond, he's good then from what you say?

I'll make sure I get out of the pub and into the venue on time!

Looking forward to the gig, he was on top form at Glasto, which made up for the last time I saw him on Blackheath where the sound wasn't so good and the crowd a bit atmosphereless (or maybe that was just me!)

Evan

Post by Evan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:44 am

Nodding Dog wrote: Looking forward to the gig, he was on top form at Glasto, which made up for the last time I saw him on Blackheath where the sound wasn't so good and the crowd a bit atmosphereless (or maybe that was just me!)
That was a weird show all round.