US Pre-sale issues

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

ksMN

US Pre-sale issues

Post by ksMN » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Has anyone had any issues with the US pre-sale?

I pre-ordered the record, got my code, ordered tickets to the show. Everything seemed fine but then my bank said the purchase was fraudulent and tried to stop the transaction. I got a fraud notification and the bank even put a hold on my credit card. Then, finally, the transaction went through and I did get a confirmation from See tickets.

I guess I'm just kind of concerned because I don't have tickets in hand (it says to pick up at the venue), there was all of this odd stuff during the transaction and I just don't want to show up at venue on the night of the show and not have tickets. Curious if anyone else who got pre-sale through See tickets had any issues or if they can confirm that they had the same experience ---not the bank fraud warnings and stuff, but just that they are being told to pick up tickets day of show, etc.

Thanks

Blonde

Re: US Pre-sale issues

Post by Blonde » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:46 pm

Have you tried contacting See Tickets with your confirmation number?

sara

Post by sara » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:43 pm

I used my pre-sale code to get tickets for my brother to the 9:30 Club and, the same as with you, it said that he would have to pick up the tickets at the venue. I used PayPal - had no strange issues with the transaction. Got my confirmation code and all seems fine. If you got a confirmation email, I don't think you should worry - sounds like the pick-up at the venue is normal.

ksMN

Post by ksMN » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:20 am

Thanks! I need to stop worrying.