UK Tour - November

Talk about upcoming shows, discuss shows that have happened, this isn't rocket science you know

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

_rebekka_

Re: UK Tour - November

Post by _rebekka_ » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:23 pm

kim182 wrote:Got tickets for both Bristol and Manchester shows and for London. Just sitting at work and waiting for a friend to tell me: "Second Bristol show went online. Got the tickets. Oh, second Manchester show went online. Got the tickets."
that friend would be me I guess! :D Ordering tickets was my main job today! hehe

Gleena

Post by Gleena » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:32 am

Due to upcoming circumstances, I'm going to the Ally Pally show (er...if all the timing of everything works out exactly right).

It will be some of my first few days of my first time in London. Were I will be living (weird).

So.....hi, UK tour peeps?
Yank at large, hiding in London
https://twitter.com/Gleena
Shows: 32 in five countries and on the ocean.

A_2015

Post by A_2015 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:19 pm

Gleena wrote:Due to upcoming circumstances, I'm going to the Ally Pally show (er...if all the timing of everything works out exactly right).

It will be some of my first few days of my first time in London. Were I will be living (weird).

Good luck wih the move.

Also good form doing all the shows in Aus! I feel a little lame only getting to metro in Sydney - first time I've got on a plane to see a gig - amazing show.

sarahg

Post by sarahg » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:44 am

Gleena wrote:Due to upcoming circumstances, I'm going to the Ally Pally show (er...if all the timing of everything works out exactly right).

Wow, Gleena! It will be very cool to have you over here in Blighty!

blastman

Post by blastman » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Frank, if you're reading this, can you put me out of my misery and let us know whether any Irish date(s) are going to be added to the November tour?

I've added the Trade Descriptions crowd to speed dial in case the answer's no, by the way.....

Gleena

Post by Gleena » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:10 pm

A-2015 - you saw the best show, though, so that's ok. Frank even said so (and I agree, but I have a soft spot for the Perth gig as well, the stage was SO SMALL.)

sarahg - I know right? I'm so tickled to meet everybody! This is gonna be ace. Presuming I don't drop over from stress in the meanwhile....
Yank at large, hiding in London
https://twitter.com/Gleena
Shows: 32 in five countries and on the ocean.

Bella

Post by Bella » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:09 am

sarahg wrote:And breathe.
Booked a it as Bristol allocates seats, just couldn't stop myself.
Thanks to Bella I now know what to do to get accessible seating. Ft fans are the best.
Just wanted to state how sorry I am at the amount of moaning folks do when ft does fans a good deed. I know I bleat on about tickets, but in no way am I directing my frustration at him, it's just over excitement, nothing more, nothing less...it's my birthday pressie to myself.
So, thank you sir for doing the pre sale thingy, it was very thoughtful and a nice way to thank fans, and have never extracted the urine when pricing tickets or merchandise as far as I can tell.

:-) glad you got sorted out and the info helped. The young man I spoke to that day was very helpful, he didn't think there would be a problem getting tickets in the general sale on the Friday - they have had events sell out in one day, but not normally within the first hour, there is usualy some (generaly a third I think he said) tickets still availalbe when the box office opens.....(and now he knows why I was worried....) so the venue don't reserve any back from the ones available online for physical sale, and the box office dosn't open till 10am.... which was part of why I was calling them in the first place... I had in my mind that queing for physical tickets might be better, but finding out the online tickets were availble for sale at 9am, and no tickets were being reserved for physical sale, which wasn't available till 10am, I chose to try for online ones.... it was utter chaos

I got the same guy on the phone on Friday morning about 5 past 10, he remembered me.. and appologised for the site crashing like it did (even though that has nothing to do with him) and he has passed it on so hopefully it won't happen again in the future....

and because the site kept locking people out - he could get me a ticket - yay!

They were very kind, and got the tickets out superfast. Very good customer service (if you ignore the website issues as a seperate technology problem).

Bella
x
1084 Kilkenny, 1088 Dublin, 1139 Newport, 1255 Frome, 1301 Southampton, 1303 Bath, 1307 Cork, 1308 Galway, 1310 Dublin, 1324 Dublin. Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham, Southampton, 2000 Trees Cave, 2000 Trees Main Stage...many...lots

suitcaselife

Post by suitcaselife » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:14 pm

Ah, we nearly booked everything (Planes, coaches, trains, hostels) for UK run from Glasgow to Notts ... Four shows in two different countries; my first UK tour. I am so damn excited I really can not wait for november now :)
95 gigs in 21 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

AstridW

Post by AstridW » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:07 pm

My boyfriend and I will go to both Southampton shows. Well, actually I kinda booked tickets for the first Southampton show in a very impulsive state of mind, texted my boyfriend afterwards "if you don;t want to go due to costs, ill go by myself" but he wanted to go and then a second show was announced... and it was like well if we are there already ,why not :lol:

we're flying from Eindhoven to London Stansted on thursday,Stansted express to city centre, stay there in palmers lodge swiss cottage, Friday with a bus from national express to Southampton, stay there until sunday in premier inn city centre, sunday back to London by bus, staying another night in Palmers lodge swiss cottage , on monday back with the stansted express and flying back to Eindhoven, Total costs for travels+hotels for this trip almost 140 pound per person, so that's not too bad.
Upcoming shows: Toronto, (Sept 20) , Montréal (Sept 22), Ottawa (Sept 24) Kingston (Sept 25), Antwerp (Oct 19) & Tilburg (Oct 20, my hometown!)

suitcaselife

Post by suitcaselife » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:31 pm

That's totally fine, I guess I will be in the game with 180 euro travel costs for four gigs and a quick stop in London. I love megabus :lol:
95 gigs in 21 countries...
moving, keep moving - the tour never stops.

Twitter/Instagram: @MySuitcaseLife

dutton316

Post by dutton316 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:38 am

Quick question if anyone can help:
I nought tickets for Falmouh in the pre-sale, but can't find a date on any of the e-mails I've got about it. Safe to assume it's the Monday 9/11?
Will book for the second date as well if so.
Keep Having Dreams

1526: 11th February 2014 @ Pavillions, Plymouth

ShriekingViolet

Post by ShriekingViolet » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:57 am

AstridW wrote:My boyfriend and I will go to both Southampton shows. Well, actually I kinda booked tickets for the first Southampton show in a very impulsive state of mind, texted my boyfriend afterwards "if you don;t want to go due to costs, ill go by myself" but he wanted to go and then a second show was announced... and it was like well if we are there already ,why not :lol:

we're flying from Eindhoven to London Stansted on thursday,Stansted express to city centre, stay there in palmers lodge swiss cottage, Friday with a bus from national express to Southampton, stay there until sunday in premier inn city centre, sunday back to London by bus, staying another night in Palmers lodge swiss cottage , on monday back with the stansted express and flying back to Eindhoven, Total costs for travels+hotels for this trip almost 140 pound per person, so that's not too bad.
Had to come and applaud this, that is some seriously good going!

AstridW

Post by AstridW » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:27 am

ShriekingViolet wrote:
AstridW wrote:My boyfriend and I will go to both Southampton shows. Well, actually I kinda booked tickets for the first Southampton show in a very impulsive state of mind, texted my boyfriend afterwards "if you don;t want to go due to costs, ill go by myself" but he wanted to go and then a second show was announced... and it was like well if we are there already ,why not :lol:

Had to come and applaud this, that is some seriously good going!
recalculated and it's even 117 pounds per person, but we;ve got the first night at premier inn for free as a #FTRAOK as somebidy couldnt use his non refundable booking, so lucky us :)
Upcoming shows: Toronto, (Sept 20) , Montréal (Sept 22), Ottawa (Sept 24) Kingston (Sept 25), Antwerp (Oct 19) & Tilburg (Oct 20, my hometown!)

Dottles

Post by Dottles » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:10 pm

dutton316 wrote:Quick question if anyone can help:
I nought tickets for Falmouh in the pre-sale, but can't find a date on any of the e-mails I've got about it. Safe to assume it's the Monday 9/11?
Will book for the second date as well if so.
Yes, the gigs are 9th and 10th November.

dutton316

Post by dutton316 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:43 am

Dottles wrote:
Yes, the gigs are 9th and 10th November.

Cheers, already have double tickets for the pre-sold daye, didn't want to end up with more!
Keep Having Dreams

1526: 11th February 2014 @ Pavillions, Plymouth